263-264

Chapter 263: He was lost for words

Xiao Baili was already able to exchange blows with Shi Qingluo, even though she was defeated after more than ten moves.

However, her martial prowess was not considered low.

In addition, she would spend one to two hours every day practicing her whip, so it was naturally not a problem for her to deal with the three hooligans.

The three of them were whipped until they cried and dodged.

"Stop whipping, my great aunt."

They had not expected this frail-looking little girl to be so violent.

If they had known earlier, they would not have flirted with her!

Xiao Baili glared at the person who spoke. "Who's your great-aunt?"

She lashed out another whip.

The three of them immediately admitted defeat. "We were wrong. We were wrong, alright?"

They also knew that they were no match for Xiao Baili.

The crux of the matter was that they could not even get close to her, yet they were beaten until they were covered in wounds.

The burning pain was so intense that they wanted to retreat.

Xiao Baili whipped them a few more times before she snorted coldly. "Scram!"

Her face was cold on the surface, but her heart was a little excited.

She was actually able to beat the three bad guys away.

Her sister-in-law had taught them well indeed.

The three of them rubbed their arms as they rolled and crawled away.

As for the matter of earning money from this scene, they also threw it away.

They were about to be beaten to death. Who cares about that?

Moreover, the person who gave the money back then did not say that this little girl was so powerful.

It was already good enough that they did not ask for compensation.

Seeing the three cowards leave, Zheng Tongfeng secretly cursed in his heart that they were really trash.

Xiao Baili played with the whip.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at Zheng Tongfeng. "Even if you want to be a hero and save the damsel in distress, you should first go back and look at yourself in the mirror."

She then whipped the ground and said with an insincere smile, "With your weak appearance, I wonder how many lashes you can give me."

Zheng Tongfeng's expression became very ugly.

This woman actually said that he was a weak chicken, it was too much.

"You!" He said with a black face, "I saved you out of kindness, but you actually repaid my kindness with enmity. Don't go too far."

Xiao Baili rolled her eyes at him. "You're blind, but do you think others are blind as well? Do you really think I can't tell that you two are in cahoots?"

She added, "If you want to play hero to save the damsel in distress, think of a new way too. You guys are too low-class."

Under Shi Qingluo's long-term influence and personal "education", Xiao Baili's vibes also changed.

Zheng Tongfeng's body stiffened.

Obviously, he did not expect her to actually see through it.

He said somewhat guiltily, "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a young master from the capital. How could I possibly know these ruffians?"