My Avatar

Full Name: Kara Michelle Myers

Blood Typer: +O

Appearance:

Backstory: Used to be known as Rookie is a video game

Backstory: Used to be known as Rookie is a video game. After figuring out that she was being controlled by someone, her consciousness was destroyed. Replaced by the player/hacker who goes by KM&M. Later the player would do the most atrocious things they could do in the game. Later on planting a part of their soul into the game. Changing the avatar they now embodied, multiple times, to suit their preferences. An absolute beauty, yet monster.

Partner: None

Power: Absorption. Able to absorb any power she comes across and make it their own. This power is and can be self destructive as too much power will kill her. Often resulting in their ability to grow two extra arms just to contain the power she has absorbed. New power being absorbed drives them crazy.

Family: None, dead nor alive

Gender: Bigender (She/They)

Sexual Preferences: AroAce

Accomplishments: Watch the Collector and the Collection and replace the killer's cold personality with Junko Enoshima's personality. Also hold it your stomach acid and don't watch if you don't like animals dying. That being a black cat and German Shepherds.

Likes: Agony, emotional torture, inflicting trauma on those deemed "delicious", being an absolute slut while doing their work, and cupcakes

Dislikes: People who you see on the internet with idiot ideology. People like the Cakegate lady.