Default

Full Name: Unknown

Blood type: None

Appearance:

Background: Deep within the mind of Ù̸̺̓̀̓͒͑n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅn̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ō̵̝̭͙̊w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ And acts as a sorta protector

Background:
Deep within the mind of Ù̸̺̓̀̓͒͑n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅn̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ō̵̝̭͙̊w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ And acts as a sorta protector. If the mind can't handle the trauma or danger that it's in, it will shut off completely. Leaving only Default in charge of keeping the body alive and protecting it. This acts as a defense mechanism as Default will take over and eliminate all threats that the original mind was trying to get away from. The photo above is what Default would most likely have outside the body they're trapped in subconsciously.

Family: None, as Default is only a mere program within the deepest parts of the human mind.

Gender: None, so technically they're Agender. Yet they do have an unhealthy obsession with Hot Topic and dressing like they're from the Addams Family.

Sexual Preference: Default only knows death and protection. They're as dense as you can get.

Powers: Incredible Speed, Agility, and Strength. If needed, Default will copy the threat's fighting style so later they can destroy the threat with it. Excellent with any sword.

Accomplishments: D̸̜̼̻̟̺̘͉͉̍̀̈ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑m̶̜̍̄â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝

Likes: Hot Topic, Swords of all kinds, Ghostbusters theme song, Masks thanks to Covid, and Drama relating to weddings.

Dislikes: Blonds/Blondes, Pastel Yellow, Diets, and Sticks.

World They're Apart Of: None, they're collectively almost everywhere. Like bacteria.

Books They're In: None at the Moment.