Killian

Full Name: Killian McCallister

Blood Type: -A

Appearance:

Hair up with glasses: ⬆️

Hair down and with glasses off:

Backstory: Killian is a scientist that has been studying inter dimensional travel. Until his project and research were shut down because they were less than legal. This lead into some technology malfunctioning and giving Killian the ability to travel the different dimensions we thought we made up. Fictional worlds that allowed Killian to terrorize or help. There, he slowly gained magic over the years, and used that magic for his experiments. This would ultimately lead him to start his own organization. His personality changes drastically when he's in scientist mode and becomes and absolutely manipulative sweetheart when he's not in scientist mode.

Partners: None

Flings: None

Powers: Glyphs. Killian's magic allows him to use these glyphs as shields, boost platforms, or circular saws what defending himself. His magic allows him to become powerful, yet also doesn't help him understand reality. He's never been able to crack the code in magic, as he belongs to the world of science.

Gender: Male (He/Him

Sexual Preferences: Biromantic Pansexual

Accomplishments: Successfully traveling to different dimensions, accepting that magic exists, and admitting to liking strawberries

Likes: Science, experiments, able to relax when necessary, and sweets

Dislikes: Children, Idiots, Magic, and hates people who think they're smarter than him

Books: None. Easter Egg

Voice Actor: Steven Ogg (Professor Venomous)