Sunrise

Hug Duo Fluff

-Pronounces-

Magic-> she/her
Owen-> he/him
Ayngel-> she/her

--------

Owen woke up to a sound, sound of his door knocking. "I'm coming, wait a second." he said with a sleepy voice. He quickly got up and get dressed, then he ran to the door. "Oh hi Magic! What time is it? It seems like it's still dark." he said welcoming her in. Magic came in and said "I'm sorry for waking you up, Owen. And I don't know the time." then Owen got his clock from the barrel, it was 06.30, why was Magic awake at this time?! "Magic! It's 06.30, why are you even awake?" he asked. Magic just sighed, thinking how to answer the question then she smiled awkwardly. Owen knew she hadn't got a great reason. "Whatever, let's just go outside. Maybe we can watch the sunrise?" Owen offered her. Magic gladly accepted that offer.

Then they started to walk, looking for the highest spot they could go, Owen was actually thinking about going to Clearing B's place but Magic refused to go there because Owen wasn't from Clearing B and if Krow found out it would it would be very mad at her, so they decided to go to Apo's old base. It was very close to Owen's house so they came here pretty quickly. They got to the rooftop and then they sat down. "Oh by the way Owen, I'm really sorry for waking you up."  Owen looked at her, then looked to the wall, well it was technically a door but, and then said "Don't worry, it's fine I was gonna wake up at 07:00 or something like that anyways." he laughed at the end of his sentence.

"Let's just wait for the maze's door to open, then let's see if we could catch the sunrise!" Magic said cheerfully. Then they talked about life for some time, it was a common chat that everybody talks. Then they heard a high sound, it was the maze's door opening. That meant another people going into the maze everyday, the life in the clearing wasn't that good but not too bad. Then they looked at the sky and the sunrise. It was a pretty rare sight because normally no one wakes up at this time, just to see the sunrise.

Magic looked at the sunrise with an excited face, she liked pretty views, I mean who doesn't? Owen just stared at the sky and the clouds, even tho they were fake, he liked the enjoyed the pretty view and the quietness. They both knew after 15 minutes the clearing would wake up, so they enjoyed their quiet moments, they didn't talk, they just watched. Then Owen got up, Magic looking at him. "I'll go get us some food and beverages, you stay here." Magic just nodded and continued watching the sunrise, sun was almost there.

After some minutes Owen came back with 2 sandwiches and 2 bottles of orange juice. He sat down and handed one of the sandwiches and orange juice to Magic. "You know, thank you for waking me up today. The view is worth seeing." he said to her. Magic just smiled and said "I wasn't planning on it, I was just thinking that we could talk. Because I knew you were gonna wake up early, before everyone." then they continued to eat their sandwiches.

Then they heard some kind of voice saying "Done!" the voice sounded very close to them. So they turned their back and saw Ayngel. They asked her what she did, she answered pretty simple and said "I just drew a picture of you guys! Just for it to be a memory." then she handed a piece of paper to Magic. Owen and Magic looked at it and appreciated what she did so they thanked her.

Ayngel giggled and walked away. It was just the two of them again, talking peacefully.

-------

I think it turned out well! I was just feeling like making a Hug Duo fluff so, I just made it! Thank you for reading that part! See ya at the next episode! Have a good day/night!

686 words