What He Was Born For

Feeling like angst this time.
--------
Apo-Pie Duo Angst, Mostly Owen Angst
-------

He made it. He killed his best friend, Apo. " Disgusting. " he said as he got the javelin that's in the demon's stomach. His voices were too loud for him, he'd lose his mind if they get any louder. But he didn't care anymore, he wanted to kill them all. The voices were just here to make things harder because they weren't kind and loving anymore, they were full of hate and insults, he didn't like that. He didn't like getting hate from the voices in his head.He wanted them to go, he wondered why they liked Apo so much. He couldn't get it, he was mad and satisfied.

He started to drag the dead body of Apo, through the maze, into the severs. Getting his boots wet. Then he threw the body here. He didn't like demon blood, he somehow didn't enjoy it that much. He tried to think about his past, thinking so hard that even voices became silent.

-------
Owen's Past
-------
" Mom! " yelled the little kid as he cried to his father's shoulder. His house was burning down, he didn't like that. There was a bunch of people around, some of them being demons, who burnt their house to the ground. His father got up as he tried to stay calm. " Owen Keldor, you're gonna be a soldier, so get up and stop crying. " he looked at the child with no sympathy in his eyes. Owen carefully but slowly got up, trying to get rid of his tears but getting defeated every time by the emotions.

His father walked to the demons as he got a sharp sword to his hand. Killing every one of them except for one, in front of his little son's eyes. Owen' was just six years old these times, he doesn't get anything but he knew it's something that isn't good at all. He knew that his father is a soldier and has to deal with this every time. He didn't wanna do it.

But after so many years full of yelling, abusing and training Owen has finally got used to it. Killing demons was what he was born for.

He didn't even hesitate killing a demon now, it was his job. He had to serve his country until the end of his life.

------
Back To The Maze
------
He looked to the ground as he thought about that. Now he's getting sad, his eyes watering. Remembering that this friendship with the demon was so precious to him some time. He couldn't do anything but let it all out. No, he didn't regret what he has done. He wanted to stop that feeling, wanting to stop crying. But it wasn't under his control, his tears were falling down from his cheeks.

He remembered the times that they have been running around, making apo-pie- I mean, apple pies.

------
Back To That Day
------

Apo ran towards his best friend, having an apo-pie in his hands. " Hey Owen! I just got us an apo-pie! " he said with a cheerful voice. " Hello Apo, that looks delicious! How have you been? " they smiled at each other. " I've been good Owen, what about you? " " I think I'm great too. Now let's just eat that pie. "

They ate the pie in joy, they both thought it was amazing. They both promised that next time they'll do owenge-pie.

-----
Back to Now
-----
" Next time.." Owen thought, that next time would never come now. They couldn't eat an owenge-pie, I mean orange-pie now, could they? He continued crying as he got up, starting to walk towards the clearing. He stopped at the entrance of this sever and then :

" I'm sorry, Apo. I couldn't help myself. "

------

I loved the way that this came out! I don't really know if you're thinking the same though.

648 words