Voices

I'm sorry, I've been gone for a while! Let's get back to it now.

Girlboss Duo Fluff + Magic Angst?

-------
Graecie POV:
-------
I was just chilling in the forest, sitting at a bench, listening to the awful silence of the night. I mean I liked silence, don't get me wrong but it's just a weird silence. It's not even that late, no one's even asleep, at least as I know. As I was thinking I felt a hand tapping my shoulder, I looked to see who that is and realised it's Magic! She looked very sleepy, must have been running around all the time. " Hey Graecie, I'm sorry if I scared you! " she said as she sat down next to me. " Hi Magic! Don't worry, you didn't scare me. " she smiled to me and of course I smiled back.  After some minutes of silence, in all of a sudden, she asked " Do you think we will be getting out here together? " why would she ask that question now? I don't know, so even though I don't know if it's possible, to cheer her up I told her that we will successfully go outside together. I don't know if it was a great decision to say that, what do you voices think?

After some hours of talking about the clearing, clearing B, what will we do after we get out and that kind of stuff, she told me that she's sleepy, so we said goodnight to each other and she went to her bed. So I decided to go to a place where I can see the sky, fake sky as I should say, detailed. Now I'm on my way to the top of a tree, I don't know how to climb up without getting myself hurt but let's just try it!

I somehow managed to climb up the tree, where me and Ori used to chill. I lift my face up, seeing the stars. I wish you could see how beautiful they are. But you guys are just voices in my head so I'm assuming you can't see. I stayed there for three or four hours I don't really know, then I realised it's late, being myself as always I ran to my bed. After wearing my pyjamas I turned of the lights, then went to my bed. I fell asleep as I thought of the people who has died in the maze.

-------
-Next Morning-
-------
Magic POV :
------

I woke up to the voice of Krow, who has been talking to itself or maybe it's voices if it has them? Who knows, just a fact, not me. Whatever, I got up then changed my clothes, getting ready to go out. I started making my way to the farm where we grew apples, tomatoes and more things. I collected some tomatoes and cucumbers for breakfast,  then got my breakfast done while talking to Krow. It said that it finds Owen somehow suspicious but I don't believe it! I mean Owen's such a nice guy who wouldn't do anything bad to anyone, I hope.

After eating my breakfast I met up with Graecie, who has been getting some flowers. I scared her a little this time and I don't regret it! Then we talked to each other about our dreams, she said that she saw Squidney in her dream. I didn't know if telling my dream was a great idea so I didn't talk about it. All days are going the same so I don't think I have to explain more.

Hey you still here? Voices? Oh great! Maybe you guys have to know about my dream, I don't know. So lemme just explain it.

Basically it was my past, the guy who I assume that is my father forcing me to be his assistant. I don't know why but I refused it and I don't even know what he needs assistance for. I hope that means nothing bad. Now, Imma go to sleep and you know I can't hear you guys while sleeping.

" Bye voices! "

------

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try making a longer one later!

686 Words