Going Rogue [TW : weapons, murder]

"Today you'll be forming mission teams"

Interesting.

"I know some of you already have friend groups but some of you might have to split up. Sometimes in our line of work you might need someone to cover your ass once in a while"

It had been some time since the assassination classroom began. It was weirdly going quite well. So far Saiki and his new nuisances have only been on two missions. But they also managed to go rogue halfway through said missions and scare the teachers. Both missions managed to be successful though.

The teachers weren't happy about it still.

"I'm going to be passing out a paper to everyone in the front row. I need you all to list your names and weapons of choice. If you would like to give your team a call sign then you can. Otherwise one will be assigned to you by myself and your other teachers"

Thankfully, Amati was in the first row. There were 20 students and because of his group, they didn't know how the rest of class would be split up. Mostly because Amati already knew his group and his group contained 6. Which was mostly due to the fact that they were all attached already and didn't want to split up.

Amati : poison - succinylcholine
Briar : firearms - sniper rifle
Rose : knives - kbar tactical knife
Medusa : poison - double-needled poison 'gun'
Himari : poison - cyanide
Kana : firearms / knives

"Ooh I have an idea for a team name!"

"Absolutely not"

"You don't even know what I chose! You have your ring on"

"I refuse to let you name our group 'The Rogues' Himari"

"Damnit, you did know"

"I know you, Himari"

"I kinda like it"

"Yeah, so do I"

Saiki looked to Amati. The Hispanic boy was his last hope since Medusa had also green lit the name. Technically she just showed a thumbs up but that counted. Saiki was being betrayed as we speak.

"I'm just accepting it cause it annoys you"

"Et tu, Amati?"

"Drama queen"

Himari named them 'The Rogues' and then happily skipped up to Ryuzaki's desk with the paper. Saiki sometimes felt like throwing her off the roof of the Merripen building. He decided against it most of the time but still. The teacher scoffed at the name, smirking.

"Why am I not surprised?"

"You love us, admit it"

The teacher rolled her eyes at the girl and simply put the paper down on the desk. Himari skipped back over to her friends and grinned. And in true dramatic, Himari fashion she announced to the team with her arms wide open. She always talked with her hands.

"Well Rogues, I guess we're a team now"

"I hate all of you"

"It's a great name and you know it, Kana"

He rolled his eyes. It wasn't a bad name but it was decidedly cliche in his opinion. Almost as if it was ripped from something, perhaps a tv show? But nevertheless he had to live with it now.

"Hey Kana"

"What"

"You know how you can link up our minds so we hear each other?"

"Yeah?"

"You could do that on missions"

The teacher called out from her desk.