Devil [TW : violence, mentions of killing]

It was definitely causing more problems and Saiki regretted everything.

"Saiki"

"Why are you even in here?"

Technically Toritsuka could be there as class hadn't started yet. Didn't mean Saiki or the others wanted him there. No one ever really wanted him there.

"Not important"

"What do you want"

"Do you think I'm attractive"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Cause you like guys"

Kuboyasu hit Toritsuka on the arm as lightly as he could.

"Dude"

"What?"

Saiki rolled his eyes. He didn't really care but it was a personal thing. His parents didn't even know.

"Did you really need to say that in front of my entire class?"

"Oh... right"

"But to answer your question. No"

"What?"

"Toritsuka, I have the displeasure of actually knowing you. You shouldn't have asked me"

Kuboyasu cracked up. Aiura was biting back a smile and it was obvious the others were amused.  It was pretty funny, especially when you looked at his expression.

"Maybe you just have bad taste"

"No, I have functional eyes and a brain unlike you"

"What the hell man?"

A day or so later and everyone practically forgot. Someone might randomly remember but no one actually seemed to care. So Saiki didn't really care.

Most people minded their own business after all.

————

As of recently, Saiki had more important things to worry about.

Like the fact that he still had Peter Jung's goons after him along with the police creating a profile on him. Apparently the name 'Kana' had come up alongside 'hitman' a lot recently. Saiki would be fine, no one could connect him to Kana. No one could connect Merripen Tutoring to contract killings.

Everything would be fine.

"Uh... Kana"

"Good morning, Mr Arthur"

"Good morning, kid... there's a problem"

He showed him something, an ad from the dark web. An ad offering money for information on a certain hitman.

"Well that's no good"

"Yeah, we don't know what to do about it"

"Hand me your computer"

"Why?"

"Just trust me"

The man looked skeptical but did it anyway. Honestly he had no clue what Saiki was doing and Saiki didn't feel like telling him.

"It was posted by someone in one of Jung's safe houses"

"What?"

"He will know what happens when you play with fire"

"Kana, this is serious. You could be in danger"

"I'm not in danger. I'm impervious to literally everything"