#44: His Vows

Luke: "Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I love all the little things you do, like your dimples, the way you concentrate when you're writing, and your beautiful smile.
You are the reason that I wake up every day, the reason I push myself out of bed to go to rehearsal even if I don't want to, and the reason I smile every day. When I'm hungry and exhausted from a long day at the studio and I'm extremely moody, you make dinner and cuddle me on the couch. I love holding you close at night, listening to the sound of your breathing. You are the sun to my moon ,you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so damn much and can't wait to raise a beautiful family with you"

Calum: "I don't know how to begin. Ever since I met you backstage at that 5SOS concert in Tenneseee, I knew right away that you were special.
We've come so far to get here, we've overcome all the fights, tears and heartache. And through it all, we managed to stick together.
All the boys are probably going to tease me so much after this, but I don't care. I can't wait for you to become Mrs. Hood, Y/N. I hope you will continue to love me even when things get tough"

Ashton: "Y/N, from the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew that you were the one. Your smile was so beautiful that day, with your dimples indented deeply in your cheeks. I fell in love with the way you laugh, your kindness, witty jokes and pretty much everything about you. You are the reason I can wake up everyday"

Michael: "I don't know how the heck vows work, so I'm just going to wing it . Y/N's the greatest girlfriend anyone could ever have. She's extremely hot, but also has a heart of gold. I remember when Y/N took very good care of me. I was very sick and had to stay home from rehearsal.
She made me soup, cuddled me, and watched Game Of Thrones with me, even though she doesn't understand it.
I feel like Y/N and I are more than just lovers, we are best friends. I'm so lucky to have a girl like you. I love you"

A/N: Is it bad I almost cried? Ok, I've never been to weddings or heard anyone give vows, so I don't know how they're supposed to be. I'm sorry if this isn't now vows are, but I worked really hard on this preference for you guys.
Anyways, I leave for Florida on Saturday. But on my way there, I will be updating this and other stories:)
Stay tuned for more updates!
Byeeeeee!!!!!!

P.S. If you have any requests for preferences, comment😊

Stay 5SOS obsessed Fam😘
-Allie