#16 Mornings

Luke: You woke up and looked over at the beautiful boy sleeping peacefully next to you . His blonde hair was messy which you thought was adorable , blue eyes shut in serenity , and his soft pink lips slightly parted .
You sat up and smiled .
How did I ever get so lucky ? You thought . Luke has been in a relationship with you for the past three years now . You're both committed , sweet , kind , and loving to each other . Luke loves you so much and you knew that .
Why ? Because he shows how much he cares about you. He also says " I love you " to you every single day . You reached over and brushed some hair off his forehead . You couldn't resist leaning down and planting a sweet kiss on his lips . Just when you were about to pull away , Luke suddenly woke up and kissed you back . He wrapped his arms around your waist while you wrapped yours around his neck .
Your lips moved together perfectly as you two kissed .
It was a very sweet kiss .
After kissing for about thirty minutes , you two pulled away .
Luke pulled you down next to him again and wrapped his arms around you . Then he leaned over and kissed you on the cheek . " Good morning babe " Luke said .
" Morning Lukey " You said back .
" What are we doing today "? You asked . " I was thinking of going to the beach today " Luke replied .
You smiled , then placed a sweet kiss on Luke's soft lips before getting up and walking downstairs to the kitchen.
You decided to make pancakes.
As you were making them , you felt arms wrap around your waist and a chin resting on your shoulder . " Whatcha makin babe "? Luke asked . " Pancakes " You replied . " It smells amazing " He said planting a loving kiss your cheek . " Thanks Lukey " You said blushing . Luke smiled, planted yet another kiss on your cheek , walked over to the table and sat down in one of the chairs .
"So, what do you wanna do today"? Luke asked as he dug into his pancakes. "I was thinking we could just have a lazy day. Watch movies, cuddle on the couch, and stuff our faces with junk food" You repiled. "Sounds fun babe" Luke said smiling. So for the rest of the day, you two cuddled, watched funny movies, and ate tons of junk food.

Ashton: You'd two would start off the morning by cuddling in bed for a few minutes. Then, you and Ashton would get dressed and head downstairs to make breakfast. Ashton would grab some Vegemite and toast, while you would make yourself some eggs and bacon. You would always ask Ashton if he wanted eggs or bacon, and he'd reply with
"It's ok babe. You go ahead and eat all of it, besides, you need it more than I do" You smiled and ate all of the eggs and bacon.
Then Ashton would want to watch Season One and Two of "Family Guy". So, you two would cuddle on the couch while watching it. For the rest of the day, you two would eat food, watch movies, and cuddle.

Calum: You two would start off the morning by cuddling in bed for an hour or so. Then you two would get dressed and head downstairs to make breakfast. After you two ate breakfast, you would play board games and drink tea all day. Then the day would end with you and Calum spooning on the couch.

Michael: He would wake you up by jumping up and down on the bed, asking you to make breakfast. You'd groan and tell him to make it himself.
Michael would whine and say" I don't know how to cook Y/N"!!!
Eventually, you'd get up and drag yourself into the kitchen with Michael following behind you. After you made breakfast, you two would sit on the couch and play video games together.
Michael would continuously get angry at you whenever you beat him in Mario Kart. So, you two would eat, play video games, cuddle and watch TV all day.

A/N: Hi guys! So sorry I haven't been updating this very often. It's just that I've had lots of things going on and it's been very hectic. Hope you liked this preference!
-Allie 😻