Training Sessions

Tekir: Meow

Hello İldeniz, you're on your seventh day, and your theoretical training is over. Now we'll move on to practical training.

İldeniz: Five days in Earth time.

Tekir: First, we'll start with the most commonly used limbs, so we begin with the right arm. We are in the real world now. The total training process will take six months.

İldeniz: I am extending my hand straight forward.

Tekir: You should move your right hand fingers.

İldeniz: I'm trying. But controlling the fingers is quite complex; it's harder than simply lifting my arm.

Tekir: Except for the thumb, there are three phalanges in each finger. You will learn to control one phalanx per day, starting from the thumb, then the index finger, and so on.

İldeniz: I can guess that these are taught for me to understand. Sensors are placed on each phalanx, collecting signals and sending them to the main processor, where they are processed and presented to the user... Procedures, rules, etc., user manuals, I guess I'll go down in history as the person who has read the longest user manual in the country.

Tekir: User manuals should be read. Even if you buy me, you should read it; otherwise, at best, it will require repairs, or unfortunately, the product will become unusable.

İldeniz: Pff.