The end ?

After that day, apart from minor operations related to Nikzits, there were no reports of any incidents or traces. Humanity continued to prosper positively under the Refloxis Matching Project, affiliated with the Nerge Corporation.

Ildeniz, who purchased a mansion by the sea in Akçakoca, started to peacefully watch the sky every day.

"Hello, new world, hello, Polaris, hello, Big Dipper..."

As Ildeniz gazed at the sky, her eyes were filled with the shimmering stars and the calmness of the sea. The days filled with danger and struggle were now behind her. The Matching Project had become a beacon of hope, illuminating humanity's future. Ildeniz had finally found inner peace and happiness.

Közlü continued to lead the Matching Project and supported Ildeniz throughout the process. His experience and wisdom provided great guidance to the project team. Despite his old age, Közlü continued to serve as an artificial intelligence, tirelessly working for the betterment of humanity.

Tekir kept evolving with its artificial intelligence knowledge. Together with Ildeniz and Közlü, they continued to tackle the challenges that humanity faced. Tekir's goal was now to assist more people, solve more problems, and make the world a better place.

However, the story was far from over. Ildeniz still sought to discover Keloğlan's fate and rescue him. The enigmatic traces in the Bermuda Triangle still lured her. Ildeniz and her team were ready to embark on new adventures to find Keloğlan and bring him back.

The new world, Polaris, and the Big Dipper symbolized not only the beauty of the sky but also represented hopes for the future in Ildeniz's eyes. The team that united to overcome the challenges facing humanity had truly become real superheroes. And their adventures heralded the beginning of an endless journey.

The mysterious traces in the Bermuda Triangle continued to lead Ildeniz and her team to new adventures. This time, they started journeying from island to island in search of Keloğlan. With determination from Ildeniz, guidance from Közlü, and intellect from Tekir, they uncovered new clues with each passing day. Despite facing many obstacles, the team supported each other, experiencing the strength of working together.

The Matching Project had turned into a great success for the entire world. People learned to coexist harmoniously, embracing diversity as a source of enrichment, and together, they were building a stronger future. Humanity was taking steps towards a more environmentally conscious, just, and sustainable world.

Finding out Keloğlan's fate was not just a mission for the team; it was a mission to save their friend. The memories and friendships they shared with him were invaluable to Ildeniz, Közlü, and Tekir. This journey would not only lead them to Keloğlan but also strengthen the bond between the team members.

Filled with new adventures and mysteries, this journey was a path of discovery, learning, and growth for the team. Ildeniz, Közlü, and Tekir would continue to fight for the well-being and justice of humanity, overcoming any obstacles in their way. The trio had become real superheroes, shaping humanity's future and safeguarding the world.

Under the vast sky, an exciting future filled with new adventures and mysteries awaited them. Together, they would work to build a brighter tomorrow for all of humanity. Thus, the epic tale of Ildeniz, Közlü, and Tekir as the guardians of hope and the protectors of the future would endure forever.