Gökçeada

Közlü and Serhat met on Gökçeada, taking high-level security measures to keep their meeting discreet.

Serhat: Why did you hide yourself, Közlü? We thought you were dead; it's been nearly 92 years since March 30th. How could you survive and remain hidden for so long? It's a miracle.

Közlü: Let's say it's due to exercise and healthy eating. I believed that if I were exposed, I would be arrested. As the country's oldest and most experienced computer scientist, I couldn't spend the rest of my life in prison. If I had been caught, I would have been deprived of even basic amenities, much worse off than an ordinary inmate.

Serhat: What about our first creation, Keloğlan?

Közlü: I managed to bring him to the island using various codes and storage units. He was extensively worked on and taken to a more advanced level. Over the years, he was continuously developed and gained intelligence close to that of a 15-year-old human.

Serhat: No one would have thought of settling on this island. Moreover, it was one of the first humanoid AI software we developed in the world. It's like a consciousness that has gained self-awareness, just missing a robotic body.

Közlü: I was searching for both Keloğlan and my own health and life's continuation. Refloxis company seems to be the best solution for me in this pursuit.

Serhat: I closely monitor that team; they are doing great work, and I know many of them personally. They are sincere and warm-hearted individuals, and İldeniz is also a wonderful person.

Közlü: Do you think they will accept me?

Serhat: Of course, do you have any other options? Your location has been exposed, and everyone knows the tactics you used.

Közlü: Then convey that I'm ready to meet. Bay Kulak!

Bay Kulak: Yes, sir.

Serhat: First, we need to get in touch with Sefa; for now, he is our most reliable contact.

Közlü: Bay Kulak!

Bay Kulak: Yes, sir.

Közlü: Why did you keep the data leak from me?

Bay Kulak: Sir, we couldn't betray our loyalty to you in that way. Our failure shouldn't have negatively affected your health.

Közlü: You deceived me, Kulak. You ignored my advice.

Bay Kulak: We will make it up to you, sir.

Közlü: We shall see.