Prologue

Kyrie Irving POV:

You may be wondering why I may see someone in the NBA. No I'm not on Tinder, I'm not on Match and I'm not on in any social media platforms. I always find someone to date rather than finding love online. However, there's someone who is going to find the interest in me and he is the type of Gangster who hangs around the bleachers. Was it Paul George? Let's find out what happens.

Summer 2011

8:00am,

"Kyrie, wake up. You're going to be late for the practice," His dad shouted. "Dad can you please give me at least ten minutes? I'm not even awake yet," Kyrie was snuggling up in his bed with the Toy Story 2 Blanket in which it had Woody and Jessie in it. Although, he was a big fan of Disney because he went to Disneyland with his siblings and his dad. Kyrie is not just the NBA player, he is the type of a girlfriend who would always look for someone to be with and to date with.

10 minutes later,

Kyrie goes downstairs to eat breakfast with his siblings. "So what's up with you Kyrie? Are you seeing someone?" "Oh not at the moment dad," Kyrie replies to his father. "Besides, I'm not looking for someone to date," "I see, but you'll find anyone from your team," His father said. "Dad, can we talk about this later? I need to eat first before I head out to the practice," "Okay," He nods. In the meantime, his sister Asia would always tease Kyrie because he took forever for him to put his makeup on when he had to go to his friend's baby shower,

"Don't even start," Kyrie said letting out a chuckle. "You always take forever in the bathroom anyway when I had to get ready to go to my friend's baby shower," "I know," She replies. "So are you going to the basketball practice today?" "Yes sis," He said. "I'm looking forward to it," "Awesome brother, now seize the day," She cheered. After having breakfast with his siblings, Kyrie gets ready to go to the basketball game and of course he would look for someone to date.

Although, he was unaware that Kyrie Irving is going to meet a person who would soon become his boyfriend. Yet, they met when they were competing together in the team USA.

Kyrie Irving: Hi.

Person: Hey there. What's your name?

Kyrie Irving: I'm Kyrie Irving. You?

Person: I am Paul George. Nice to meet you.

Kyrie Irving: Hi Paul George, nice to meet you too.

Paul George: so what brings you here? You know I've seen you before.

Kyrie Irving: Oh really?

Paul George: Yeah because we were competing for team USA together, so yeah.

Kyrie Irving: Right!

Paul George: Oh and Kyrie, I need to tell you something.

Kyrie Irving: Sure! What's up?

Paul George: so I was wondering if I could come by at your house.

Kyrie Irving: what? Really?

Paul George: yeah. I mean I know that it's too early to say this but I want to meet your family.

Kyrie Irving: Sure let's go.

After going to the basketball practice, Kyrie's siblings were surprised that Paul George was here at the Irving Residence. "Ah it's good to see you! My name is Mr. Irving," His father introduced himself to Paul George.

Asia Irving: I'm Asia, Kyrie's sister.

London Irving: I'm London, Nice to meet you Paul George.

Asia Irving: I heard you met my brother Kyrie.

Paul George: Oh yeah, he's as sweet as a cherry pie.

Asia Irving: Oooh does that mean you're going to date my brother?

Paul George: Well my answer is yes and I'm going to ask him right now.

Asia Irving: Okay.

When Kyrie was sitting down on the couch, Paul George asked him if he wanted him to be his girlfriend. "Hi Paul, what's up?" Kyrie wanted to know if Paul could ask him to be his girlfriend.

Paul George: So I heard that you brought me to my house, but I just wanted to tell you something.

Kyrie Irving: Oh okay, what is it?

Paul George: I know it's too early but I think it's time that I should ask you.

Kyrie Irving: Okay.

Paul George: Well if that's okay with you, will you be my girlfriend?

Kyrie Irving: Oh my goodness! Yes I will be your girlfriend.

Kyrie and Paul hugged each other and shared the kiss together. Everyone in the Irving family were cheering knowing that Kyrie Irving is currently dating Paul George.