Five

*The baby moon*

Kyrie Irving~ 7 months pregnant

Kyrie and Paul George were enjoying at the pool together for the baby moon and Paul's 7 month pregnant girlfriend Kyrie is lounging on the chair rubbing his baby bump. Yet, they can hardly wait for the baby to arrive since he and Paul were planning to have the baby either at home or at the hospital. Paul lays down next to him and starts kissing Kyrie's pregnant belly.

"Oh Paul, I didn't know we would be enjoying our time together since we have 2 months left till our baby arrives," He said. "I know and I can hardly wait to make this happen," Kyrie smiles knowing that he's going to meet the little bundle. "You know Paul George, we will meet the little bundle in our arms," Next, they were heading out to the beach and took a picture together. In fact, they have the small that says: Irving-George baby coming soon with the pink onesie since the fans were amazed that Kyrie and Paul were expecting a baby girl.

Paul George POV: Irving-George baby coming soon 🎀🩷👶🏻

They had a baby moon around Cleveland since Kyrie Irving cannot travel on his 3rd trimester. So they decided to have their place to stay. Everyone in the family were coming in to bring some baby stuff for their place. Yet, the crib is going to be upstairs in the nursery. The first thing they went is the book store in which Kyrie would be reading a book before bed. However, Paul George is going back to Indiana for the home games in which Kyrie will have to remain in Cleveland for the sake of the baby. They spent their two nights in the hotel room as they were thinking about their future with the baby. In the meantime, one of the teammates were planning to help out set up the baby's nursery. Kyrie and his father were there along with his stepmother. She couldn't be more proud than ever that Kyrie was going to be a mother just like what his own biological mother would've dreamed of and yet, they were both extremely excited to have a grandchild in the family.

Since his mother was not here to see her son be like her, Kyrie knew in his heart that he will do anything to make sure that his future children will remember her. After that, they went out to eat with the family when his sisters were very excited for her brother to have a baby with Paul George.

Asia Irving: So I heard you were having a baby girl right?

Kyrie Irving: Yep

His sisters came to hug him and they were in tears knowing that they're going to be an amazing aunties to their unborn niece. Kyrie felt like crying. "We know, mom would have been so happy," "I know sisters," Kyrie said wiping the tears on his face as his father comes in to support him. Not only that, Paulette and the rest went to hug the pregnant athlete.

Mrs. George: Just so you know, me and George family will always be there for you if you need us.

Mrs. Irving: thank you so much.

Mrs. George: Anytime.

Kyrie Irving POV:

I was so happy that I have the Irving and the George family by my side and I know that my mom is not here to witness me becoming a mother, but I'm sure she would be proud of me. Plus, I wanted to make sure that my baby knows about her grandmother. Well she already has two grandmothers, my stepmom and also Mrs. George. Actually I can call her Mama Paulette. She's a very kind lady who would help me out. Although, I'm thinking if she could be the midwife because Paul's mother helps around with other things and she helped me out when I lost my biological mother.

~ Time Lapse ~

Kyrie Irving- 8 months and 38 weeks pregnant

Kyrie Irving's bedroom
8:00am,

"Kyrie?" Kyrie's dad enters the room. "Oh dad? What are you doing?" He wakes up as he was dressed up in a pink satin nightgown. "Oh I just wanted to have a talk with you and we're meeting with the midwife, so you decided you wanted to have a home birth right?" Kyrie nods. "Okay," Next, they meet up with the Midwife once again and his stepmother was very excited to help out whenever her stepson goes in labor with the baby. If anything happens, his stepmom will call the midwife. Since Paul George will be at the game, they can help Kyrie out with the baby.

The sisters will be the one to help along with his dad. At least Kyrie wasn't alone and he knows that he will be at home. Thus, he will have something to keep him relaxed during the birth of the baby. His favorite toy.