Four

*Five months later*

Kyrie Irving is now five months pregnant and he had to be sidelined for the rest of the seasons because he cannot play during his pregnancy so he is meeting the midwife along with his family. "Hi I'm Stephanie and I'll be in charge of being Kyrie Irving's midwife to help him out with the baby," "Hi I'm Kyrie, nice to meet you," "So I heard you're expecting a baby right?" He nodded and smiled. "I see, so I'll be here to take charge of helping you out with the baby and we will be doing this type of stuff when you go in labor,"

Kyrie Irving POV:

I am having a meeting with the midwife about the labor and delivery. In fact, I'm feeling comfortable giving birth at home because I have my family with me and my sisters are going to help me with anything. Thus, this will be the first thing I would do when I give birth to my baby. Plus, the gender reveal is going to be tomorrow in which I am looking forward to it.

*Gender reveal*

Kyrie's dad planned a surprise gender reveal at the Irving residence in Cleveland and my boyfriend's family is coming over to attend the gender reveal party. Yet, Kyrie met the family of Paul George as well.

Mrs. George: Hi I've heard so much about you. I'm Paulette.

Mr. George: I'm Paul Sr.

Kyrie Irving: Hi Mr. And Mrs. George. I'm Kyrie Irving.

Teoisha George: I'm Teoisha

Portala George: I'm Portala. It's been an honor to meet you.

Mrs. George: so Kyrie, I heard you're expecting a baby with Paul George, is that correct?

Kyrie Irving: yes.

Mrs. George: I'm so happy for you.

Kyrie Irving POV:

I met the family of Paul George and man! They were very kind and generous. Although, they were hoping that the baby was going to be a boy or a girl? But we'll have to wait and see.

Later on,

Kyrie was playing with the fans' children while Paul George is passing out some games, raffles and other fun stuff for the kids and families. Not only that, the fans were giving some baby registry gifts like diapers, clothes, crib and other items. Asia and London were there with Kyrie along with his stepmother. In fact, Kyrie's stepmom was so happy that she is going to be a grandma to Kyrie Irving's baby. Yet, the George family met up with the Irving family. They were planning to visit before Kyrie Irving is due to give birth.

Mrs. George: So is Kyrie going to have a baby girl?

Mrs. Irving: I hope so too!

Mrs. George: I see.

They were planning to have a family gathering together when Kyrie Irving reaches to his 38 weeks of pregnancy and yet, they wanted to have it at the park in downtown Cleveland. Kyrie may have been a bit anxious about the gathering because he needed to make sure that he doesn't go in labor early, but Paul George wanted to go to the park where there is a hospital nearby in case Kyrie Irving ends up having a baby at the park. After participating in the fun activities for the families and kids. Kyrie and Paul are announcing that they are going to pop the balloon to reveal the gender of their baby. It had the boy or girl written in it and were ready to pop the balloon. As they were going to count from one to three. Kyrie pops the balloon and a pink confetti scatters on the grass. The guests were cheering knowing that Kyrie and Paul are expecting a baby girl.

Kyrie Irving: we're having a baby girl!

The fans cheered and congratulated the couple for the baby gender. Yet, it is official that Kyrie and Paul were having a baby girl

Kyrie Irving Caption: Paul and I are happy to share that they were both having a girl.

Paul George placed his hand on Kyrie's baby bump and starts kissing it. "Can't you believe it? We are having a girl babe," In the meantime, they were thinking of naming their baby girl that can start either with any kind of name.