Three

*Kyrie Irving is pregnant*

3 weeks later,

Kyrie Irving was practicing in the Cleveland Cavaliers practice facility when he started to feel nauseous while playing basketball. "Are you alright?" LeBron went to him. "No Bron, I think I'm going to be sick," He ran outside of the practice facility and started vomiting in the trash can. "Kyrie what's going on?" Tristan Thompson noticed Kyrie had been vomiting. "Nothing, I think it's just the flu," "Kyrie you look terrible," His other teammate knew something was wrong. He returned to the practice after throwing up his breakfast. In fact, it was not long after Kyrie Irving realized he was experiencing any symptoms.

"So Kyrie, what's up?" Byron Scott noticed the drastic changes on Kyrie. "Nothing much Coach, I'm pretty sure it happens to me at this moment," "Oh okay, is there anything you want to tell me?" He wanted to know what was going on. "Coach, I think I am concerned of late," Byron didn't even realized that there was a possibility that the symptoms that he experienced had indicated that Kyrie is pregnant. "Late? What happened?" He wondered. "Just so you know coach, I have been feeling very dizzy and nauseous for the past few days and I didn't know what was going on with me because I was afraid to tell my dad and my stepmom about this. Every time I try to go to the gym just to lose some weight and I started to feel nauseous again," "Oh wow, when did this happen?" He asked again. "Couple of days ago coach and then it happened to me again,"

"Oh my, okay. How about this? Let's go to the clinic and figure out what was going on ok?" He nodded and went on the car ride with him. They were at the clinic in Cleveland, Ohio and Kyrie explained to the doctor about why he was experiencing any symptoms. It was not unusual for him to have the symptoms because he kept thinking he had a stomach virus or yet, he ate something that didn't sit well with him. When the physician had asked Kyrie to take the pregnancy test, he waited for a few minutes to get the results. 5 minutes later, it came back positive.

"The good news is, you're on your 3 weeks of pregnancy," The nurse said. Kyrie became confused. "What? No doc. That's impossible, I thought it was the stomach virus," In fact, Kyrie Irving wasn't having a stomach flu, he was pregnant. His head coach was surprised like dude, Kyrie is pregnant like what happened? The nurse asks Kyrie if he had any sexual contact with anyone and Kyrie couldn't think of anything that happened, but he did remember spending the night at the hotel in Santa Monica. He was watching a movie on Netflix when Paul George was awake and he was laying down with no shirt on except his underwear. Although, Kyrie admitted he did because he was in Santa Monica with him.

After visiting the clinic,

He started crying when he found out that he was expecting a baby. "I'm sorry coach, I had no idea how this happened," "Don't worry about it son, I'm sure we'll figure out what to do with the baby ok?" Kyrie Irving nods. "It's okay, it happens and I'm a father as well," Kyrie was happy when Byron Scott was letting him know that he is a father himself, and he knew what it was like. He came home after the practice and told his father about what happened. "Dad, I'm pregnant," Kyrie told his father about the pregnancy. "I'm sorry dad please don't be mad at me," "Mad at you?" His father said laughing. "No Kyrie I'm not mad at you. I'm going to be a grandfather," "Oh really?" He wondered. "Yep and I'm sure your stepmother is going to be so happy," His stepmother was excited about the news that her stepson was pregnant. "Does that mean I'm going to be a grandma?" "Yes Mom you are," Kyrie smiles. "I'm going to be a grandma," "This is Exciting Kyrie," His sisters replied. "We're going to be an aunt,"

Kyrie Irving sent the text message to Paul George who was visiting his family in Palmdale about the exciting news.

To: Paul George

- Babe, I wanted to tell you the good news and guess what? I'm pregnant.

- Kyrie Irving.

To: Kyrie Irving

- That's exciting baby, I'm going to be a father. This is the best news I've ever heard.

- Paul George.

Kyrie Irving POV:

Okay, so I told my family that I was pregnant with my first baby and my oh my! They were so excited. In fact, I can hardly wait to become a mom. For a split second, I was nervous at first but at least all I can think of is to be the best mom that my baby would want to have.