Chapter 3 Final Day

Hades POV

Today is the day Lucifer leaves to Auradon as happy as I am for him I don't want him to leave he has so much magic and power that all he'll will brake lose when he gets there. They will see him as just a carbon copy of me that he will do the same stuff I did.

I don't want my son to have to suffer cause I couldn't suck it up and roll with the punches... to be fair he's had to suffer 14 years because of my mistakes, I just hope he's able to get better treatment then I got.

"DADDY LETS GO ITS TIME TO LEAVE!" Lucifer's voice snapped me out of my thoughts "Okay baby let's go do you have everything?" I double checked "Mhm can I say bye to pain and panic first?" 

"Ofcouse, PAIN PANIC!" I said calmly screaming at the end in a matter of seconds we heard two high pitched screams "WHAT IS IT SIR!" Pain and Panic yelled in sync falling down the couple of stairs 

"Well are little Demon wanted to say bye to you two before he left" I said blandly putting my hands on Lucifer's shoulders,Lucifer put his hand up sending a little energy ball at the two scaring them a little.

"Bye Pain and Panic don't die while I'm gone...OH and make sure you bug Uma,Harry and Gil from time to time for me okay?" He said putting his hand out for them to shake with it lit on fire 

"Hey no deals with Pain,Panic or Gods." I tell him sternly "ugh" he rolls his eyes "I'm gonna go hang out with the crew for a bit...BYEEEE!" Lucifer said flying off yelling at the end "He's gonna be the death of me." I rubbed my temple knowing he's gonna be late to the pick up spot.

Lucifer POV

I flew out of the house going to the docks I landed on a roof about halfway from the docks and I see Jay and Carlos with Mal and Evie talking to malificent about something I decided to mess with them a little I used magic to goof with Mal's hair making it go in her face all the time and making Malificent's voice crack from time to time I ended up just messing with those two since the boys and Evie are amazing to me. After a little I left when they started to walk away and went to the docks to hang out with the crew I saw everyone in Ursula's fish and chips.

I walked in and they were all quietly talking about something I flew up silently and tried to hear what they were talking about that they were so quiet about, "DEALER WHAT ARE YOU DO WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?!" I heard Uma yell looking up the crew looked up with her as they stopped talking and saw me just a little ways away from them "Hey Uma I got here like a minute ago," I said and decided to fly around bored "I came to bug you guys a little since I'm leaving today."

"Hey beastie why don't you come down here and hang out!" Harry yells a little "Sure you gonna tell me what you were talking bout?" I question with eyes of mischief "Sorry can't tell you that Diablo" Harry says genuinely sorry "ugh" I whine "Hey come down here King it will be fun" "Yeah Godling it will be fun" "Let's go King we can go on the ship" "We could get Dim Sims from Shang Yu's" "Yeah let's do that come down Godling" "Let's go King" A mix of talking came from the crew below 

" Can we really go get Dim sims from Shang Yu's?" I question slowly going closer to the ground "Yeah let's go Raven" Gil says standing below me ready to catch me when I close my wings i close my wings and fall into Gil's arms "kk let's go" I say pointing my arm out the door me and Gil walk out Gil still carrying me and the crew behind us including Uma and Harry when we get out Uma and Harry are walking beside us and the crew forms a sort of circle around us.

^^ I didn't know what else to add the next chapter will be leaving the isle please say if you see and grammar or punctuation mistakes and I will fix them when I get a chance. Hope you have enjoyed this chapter I have decided I will try to update every Wednesday but that is not completely determined it will change I won't have normal updates so bare with me anyways hope you enjoyed. ^^