» introduction !! paradise «

'' Welcome to paradise! Thanks for clicking on this mess ! ! ''

      » Reader !

›› before you get confused, this isn't like signet of ego,, (my other bsd book) I'm only using a silver wolf theme because she's a hacker and y/n here is a hacker.

›› y/n is 23 and is studying engineering technology because :3 changed the reader to a girl cause I thought it's funnier tbh

›› spends their time mostly in their home, either doxxing/hacking for money or playing games/watching anime

›› likes: cats, gaming, anime, manga, vocaloid, stealing memes, hacking people who genuinely deserve it, themselves. (plus ur likes)

›› dislikes: themselves, meme stealers, Mori, their classmates and their family. (plus ur dislikes)

      » Ability !

›› Internet angel 「インターネット天使」 (Intānetto tenshi)

- the ability to summon a Chibi named "Project Bunny", Project Bunny is an entity with a consciousness of her own. Project Bunny consumes the energy of y/n to summon/create objects out of thin air by using project bunny's virtual screens, Helping her with her hacking jobs, or to just fetch her a glass of water since she's too tired to get it herself. The more powerful the thing she's doing the more energy she consumes from y/n.

Hacking and summoning virtual screens don't consume energy (hacking because it's already something y/n is used to and can do without the ability, while virtual screens don't consume energy because they are built in with project bunny)

BUT!! hacking the real world does. If y/n tried hard enough, she can hack through the particles of the air and the atoms by using project bunny's virtual screens. Opening up portals so she could do "quantum teleportation" although the downside to that is it consumes so much of her energy she passes out after it.

      » Love interests !

›› Dazai Osamu

›› Edogawa Ranpo

›› Nakahara Chuuya

›› Yosano Akiko

›› Nikolai Gogol

›› Fyodor Dostoyevsky 

›› Sigma 

›› you request!!!

      » Warnings !

›› kys jokes..

›› some abuse mentions

›› drug abuse (probably)

›› suicide mentions???

›› wolf memes.. 🐺🙏

›› justin bieber memes too.

›› actually just beware of my humor

updated this to try and explain her ability,, if anyone has a better idea of how her ability should work pls reply :3