» chapter 8 !! Vanished «

Pi po! Ding ♩ !!

Pi po! Ding !!

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK-"

Loud Russian curses were heard, as a certain hacker kept swinging her right arm specifically around. Ignoring the notifications from her phone.

"I forgor to tell you about this..."

The bot sweat dropped, as she averted her eyes away from the hacker. Flying closer to her shoulders on her chainsaw.

"YOU 'FORGOR' TO TELL ME ABOUT MY ARM GLITCHING FROM REALITY?!?"

"...yeah?"

...

"Ehem,, since you're calm now!!"

Y/n was NOT calm, she was tied up on her gaming chair with a cloth in her mouth to stop her from speaking.

"One word! Schrodinger's cat!"

'That was two words fucking dumbass.'

"I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS KILL YOURSELF. Ehem- let me continue..."

Project Bunny spun and her chainsaw dissolved into neon blue coding, the ties that held her pigtails glowed ever so slightly.

The neon coding turned into a blue screen, Bunny now had nerd glasses- wait nerd glasses?

'you look like the 🤓 emoji'

"STOP BULLYING ME Y/N."

'ern.. akshually 🤓☝️'

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT UP."

Bunny pointed with her razor blade on the screen, showing the book on the holographic screen.

"Basically! You're kind of glitching because of you getting Isekaid,,, so you're in a state that's like Schrodinger's cat.. you exist but also don't? It will get fixed in a couple of days though!"

Bunny paused, looking at the hacker before chuckling nervously as she put her razor blade down.

"And.. hacking into the beast universe kind of made it worse- but it's okay you'll gain access to both universes without glitching soon!!"

'aren't you supposed to be my ability- why are you acting like-'

"SHHHH..."

'...can you at-least make it stop?'

"YEP! here. This will make the vanishing stop." Bunny smiled innocently, twirling her index finger then, a gem appeared. "Here's a soul gem! Keep it with you at all times!"

The holographic screen showed notifications from her messaging app, both the ADA's gc and Nikolai texted her.

"OH MY GOD NIKO!!"