» chapter 3 !! INTERNET YAMERO «

right now, the amazing best hacker of all time

right now, the amazing best hacker of all time. Y/n. Had a MAJOR problem.

she had exams in a month and obviously, her loving family somehow found out, and won't stop pestering her about studying. AT ALL!!

she would obviously tell them to fuck off but they would just talk about "her future" and shit like they didn't already traumatize her as a kid so there's literally no future for her.

so the problem isn't even the exam, but it's her parents.

besides she didn't want to study, because all the shit that appeared on the exams was stuff she already knew.

and she was busy crying, sobbing, vomiting, kicking, hissing, screaming, punching, jumping, crawling. over a CERTAIN character's possible death (chp.109 I see you.)

She didn't read the manga, but she got spoiled by social media (of course.)

she sighed as she spun in her chair, looking at her wide monitor. She recently swapped her monitors to one wide one. It was easier to handle and it was very easy to use.

"HEY Y/N!!"

"AAAAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!"

So this is Project Bunny..

Y/n kinda forgot she is here now.

When she got semi-isekaid into the wonderful world of bungou stray dogs, Project Bunny appeared, basically explaining what happened and what she is.

Bunny said that their worlds collided and the universes are now adjusting to each other, so it wouldn't be long before they fully adjust and become one world together.

and no one is aware of that except you.

Bunny said that she's her ability in this isekai, —the ability itself being named internet tenshi which is ironic tbh— and she will basically act like a computer that can support Y/n in her hacking jobs, like summoning a virtual screen or hack with y/n. OR act as a sub-machine. She could do anything really,, but as long as Y/n gave her energy. and the more O.P thing she does the more energy she consumed from Y/n.

she's basically very versatile WOOO!!

Maybe if y/n drank 100 energy drinks a day she could do an infinite ability glitch.

okay back on topic

Y/n started calling her bunny since Project Bunny was too long.

"oh,, hi Bunny... I forgot you existed.."

"That's so fucking rude,, but I won't blame you for having a goldfish memory."

"Kill yourself"