» chapter 1 !! Atsushi,,? «

Y/n spun in her gaming chair as she scrolled on Instagram reels, y/n deleted TikTok after witnessing yet another my hero academia cringe cosplayer

'My loneliness is killing me... And I must confess...'

She wasn't even paying attention to the reels, but she stopped in her tracks when she realized something.

'oh shit. I forgot to text f/n for the project details'

She quickly opened her messages and started spamming her friend's number.

You
F/N
F/N
F/N!!!!!
OPEN THE CHAT BEFORE I START SENDING WOLF MEMES.
you asked for this

F/nI'm sorry who is this

F/n
I'm sorry who is this..?
My name's not f/n,,

you
WHAT!!! SHE GAVE ME THE WRONG NUMBER???
I have no choice but to get it the illegal way,,, because I can't socialize with people from the University.

F/n
Uhm,,?
Illegal?

You
See unknown number, thid is why we don't enter university.
Ignore the illegal part!!! Don't worry ur lil head abt it :3
Wait what's your name?? I'm now adopting you.
U a dude or a girl or another gender tell me

F/n
Nakajima Atsushi,,
I'm a boy...?

You
Bro outright gave me his full name I can't even blackmail him 😭
WAI???? ATSUSHI NAKAJIMA???#!#?
are you playin AROUND.

F/n
No..?? That's my full name,,
What's yours?
Why are you typing this long...

You
Debating if I should give you my online name or my actual real name.
HOW IS YOUR NAME ATSUSHI NAKAJIMA BRO?? YOUR PARENTS FUCKING OTAKUS?? OR DO THEY JUST LIKE THE WRITER THAT MUCH??
How old are u.

F/n
I'm confused,, I'm an orphan??? And I'm 18

You
I MUST be tripping balls...
I MUST HAVE SMOKEN SOMETHING
Maybe f/n's cocaine finally got to me.

I MUST HAVE SMOKEN SOMETHINGMaybe f/n's cocaine finally got to me

F/n
COCAINE????
What are you saying... Are you okay??

Y/n paused, f/n haven't had any drugs recently,, well she doesn't even do drugs y/n is just gaslighting her into thinking her chocolate is weed. and she haven't even came out of her room this month so... Is she actually talking to the real deal? Well. Even if she isn't she needs to atleast hide the fact he's not real.

You
SORRY YOUR NAME WAS JUST A BIT FAMILIAR!!
Im y/n!! I'm not going to say my full name since I don't like associating with my last 😔🙏
I also go by another name but that's a #secret okay.
OH AND IM 23 you're so young imma adopt u fr
Wait pookie I have a job to do imma be back don't miss me too much!

OH AND IM 23 you're so young imma adopt u frWait pookie I have a job to do imma be back don't miss me too much!

F/n
Okay!!!
Someone really needs to steal those wolf memes from you..

You changed f/n to furry

'let me see,,' y/n quickly turned to her monitor,, well MONITORS. She has 3 monitors, her setup is basically just silver wolf themed. Alot of purples blacks and blues, and of course little Chibis of silver wolf on her desk. But that's not the point right now.

'I should have known f/n gave me the wrong number... The country code is literally +81 so it's obviously japan. This is what I get for taking away her chocolate and snitching that she cheated on the exam.'

Y/n smiled as she finished typing, maybe this was all a prank by a bored otakus guy that wanted feet pics. She let out a little 'ahah! Got you!' but she stopped when she got met with nothingness.

'the number,, doesn't exist? It has the same country code as Japan though,, +81.. ah shit,, did I just get into a Wattpad fic?'

First time writing a textfic and I RLLY don't know what I'm doing

First time writing a textfic and I RLLY don't know what I'm doing... IK it's short but BARE WITH ME