Chapter 5

Kaile Jameson Abarquez
"Ash, you told me you won't leave me!"

"Is it my fault that you've been fooled by my words?" she grinned, with that man. "Go back off forever, Kai!"

"Ashley, no!" I screamed.

"Kai!" my Mom shouted. "Ang ingay ng kwarto mo, anak, sa totoo lang."

Oh, I dreamed about her again. It still hurts me. I want her back. I desperately want her back. Kahit na ako lang ang nagmamahal, basta't narito lang siya sa tabi ko, mas magiging okay ako.

"I'm sorry, Ma," I sighed. "It must be a dream, what a relief."

"Nananaginip ka nga, anak." she shook her head in disbelief. "Anyways, your friend Aikyo is transferring to your school so you better accompany him." she said and left my room, leaving me completely stunned.

"Okay, let's start this horrible day of missing her." I said and cleaned my room before leaving my room.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Time check, it's already 10:30 AM in the morning and I'm still thinking about her. How she made me look like a fool. How she cheated at my lowest and I couldn't give everything to her.

Bakit ganon? Kahit anong gawin ko, parang hindi ako sanay na wala siya. Ang sakit. Sobrang sakit.

"That's so sweet of you. I love you, boy."

"No need to do these, my love. Whatever makes us happy then I'm fine with it."

"Bakit ba ang gwapo mo always?"

"I love you."

"Fuck!" I screamed as I burst into tears and looked for my blade.

"Kai, what happened?" my Mom suddenly came and saw me crying so loud and saw the blade.

"Ashley!" I screamed more as I cried, still holding the blade.

"Anak, alam kong nag-s-suffer ka, anak pero wag naman sana umabot sa ganito." she hugged me and took the blade from me. "Everything will be fine by process, anak. Trust me."

"Ma.." I cried more. "I still miss her. So damn much."

"Anak, magiging maayos ang lahat, huh?" she said and kissed my forehead then hugged me. "Magiging maayos din ang lahat, anak."

I cried more until she calmed me down. And now, I felt awkward upon telling my Mom that I miss the girl who manipulated my feelings and broke my heart into pieces that made me miss her until now. Kahit ako na lang ang masaktan, basta mag stay lang siya sa tabi ko.

I'm desperate of love. I'm desperate of her prescence. I'm desperate of her affection. Fuck. I miss you, Ashley.

"Anak, paki-abot nga yung mga bedsheet sa sala, lalabhan ko." my Mom asked so since I was bored, I handed her the bedsheets she was asking for.

"Ma, ako na po." I offered. "Manood ka na lang po ng TV sa loob."

"Ay, anak, ako na." she refused. "Magpahinga ka lang dun sa loob-"

"Ma, kaya ko gawin yan." I insisted. "I've been watching you do the same procedures over the years."

"Are you sure, anak?" my Mom asked, still processing what I said.