Comrades «Part→ one»

A/N
Hello! I'm Riley or Kae! This is my first time writing something for the public! I have little to no experience in writing fanfics! I use any pronouns! But he/him/his is also an option there! Now further ado let's get on with this story shall we?

†-♪-†

It was November, 3rd, 2022, when Captain Price announced that we would be sharing a base with another military group. This group happened to be called KorTac. There was this person who I would like to say 6 to 7 feet tall. Not your average height per say. I believe his name was 'König' the German word for king. And I have to say, just looking at him.. man.. it really does fit his description. He and his other comrades from KorTac were people named 'Roze' and 'Horangi' they were pretty nice people overall, well.. at least Horangi is, Roze.. is a work in progress you could say. König? Well I can't say much about the big guy, we haven't fully met yet.. so I can't really find a place where he is on my good to bad meter... although they have already been here for a few weeks me and Horangi have become great friends.

†-♪-†

"Reaper! It's good to see you!" Horangi spoke as he swiftly jogged over to me. I smile as I walk over to him, "Ah! Hello Horangi, how are you today..?" I spoke as I came to a stop in front of him. "I'm well! I want you to actually meet König, scenic we've been here.. he hasn't had the best of luck making friends with the recruits." Horangi spoke as he quickly grabbed my hand dragging me alongside him. "König? I would have thought he'd make great friends here?" "Yes well that's the problem, the big brute isn't the best at communicating with others." I nod in acknowledgement as Horangi dragged me along.

As we were nearing at a stop he was heaving heavily as I look up at him with a light chuckle escaping my lips. "Oh be quiet! I had to drag your ass here!" "Yeah, yeah, thank you Horangi." "At least I'm taller than you, short stack." "You're only 6'2" bud." As I say that he playfully pouts at me. "Well enough talk about height! Let's get you to meet König!" I nod and he lets go of me and continues to walk motioning for me to follow. As we enter a room there are about 6 to 8 other people here. The easiest spot was König, he was sitting at a table by himself not wanting to talk to anyone. He has his head hung low as if to make himself smaller. Is he really that nervous to talk to anyone? The poor guy. Now I see what Horangi means.

I get snapped out of my thoughts as Horangi continues to lead me towards the big guy, once there König looks at Horangi and smiles underneath his sniper hood. Although it looks like an old t-shirt. "König, I brought you a friend!" Horangi spoke gesturing over to me and I smile up at him and wave gently. "Hi, your König?" ". . . . Ja.. that's me. . . And.. and you are. .?" I nod at him and Horangi "I'm Y/N, but call me Reaper." König nods slightly and tries to make himself seem smaller now. ". . . . You can. . just call me König. . ." It was pretty obvious he was nervous around others, especially other people he didn't know. Horangi goes over to him and gives him a reassuring pat on the back to keep talking and overcome his Anxiety.

It was very evident König wanted to make friends out of the comrades, he just needed a little help is all. "Darf ich hier sitzen?" (Can I sit here?) I ask him gesturing to the seat in front of him. He looks at me then the seat then to Horangi then back at me and nods. His expression seems to light up when he heard me speaking in his native language. ". . .Ja, dich darf Reaper.." (yes, you can Reaper.)

I smile at König as he seems more comfortable now. I sit down and look at him as if analyzing him thinking of what to say next. "Also König, worauf haben Sie sich spezialisiert?" (So König, what do you specialize in?) I ask him and he slightly frowns but maintains a smile "Ich bin auf Scharfschützen spezialisiert.." (I specialize in sniping.) He spoke with a soft voice the words rolling off his tongue just like honey..