Just friends.. «Part→Three»

König and I were talking for a while losing track of time. He was actually a pretty sweet guy to say the least once you get him into a topic. It was about one in the morning when you both decided to go too your respected barrack. "See you tomorrow König?" "Ja, I'll see you tomorrow Reaper."

†—♪—†

The next morning me and König met up again. We walked on a small path in the forest that was around base, admiring the sites and sounds, the different animals that live there. As we neared the end of the path it led to a small cliff. The cliff had a great view of the small town down below. The sun was just rising so there was a mixture of oranges, reds, pinks and purples. It was really beautiful honestly.

†—♪—†

Once me and König sat for a while we both finally decided to go inside. Once inside König was mumbling random things. I didn't want to intrude so I just paid it no mind as we walked side by side down the hall to the common room. That was until he mumbled something along the lines of "Ich liebe dich.. nein.. Nicht der richtige Zeitpunkt, König..."

After hearing that I knew that he was in love with someone, but I didn't want to pressure him about it. So we both kept walking till we went out sperate ways into our barracks.

†—♪—†

It was 1800 (6:00pm) when I finally stopped pacing around my room thinking about who König loves. It couldn't possibly be me.. right? I'm too.. well.. ugly, helpless.. weak.. wait no, don't think about yourself that way! Bad Y/N.

I sigh and sit on my bed. It was pretty boring right now. I'm gonna go bug König.. yeah. I slowly slip out of bed putting on my boot, heading out my door and over to König's barrack.

I knock once.

Then twice.

Then three.. four.. five.. till he finally opened the door. "Yes, Schatz?" He spoke softly.. God.. that accent of his.. wait, no?!

"I was wondering if we could hang out and maybe watch a movie while we're at it?" I spoke to the taller man. He thought for a minute and nodded. "Ja, we can Schatz." He gestures for me to go inside his barrack, so I did.

We made some popcorn, and put on a movie.

Did you know that König ate so fucking loud? Like my god. Even his mask couldn't muffle it.

Anyway. We sat on the futon König had in his room, watching some 90s fashion movie that König is.. well.. apparently obsessed with. It's called 'The Unfish' a mother fucking Austrian movie. Not that I had anything against it, other that it was only the German language. It got annoying, like I could listen to Königs voice all day but DAMN that movie got annoying.

We were at least halfway through when we ran out of popcorn. And I immediately offered, well, didn't give König much of a choice if he wanted to. But I walked fast as well to refill that popcorn so I don't have to listen to that damned movie.

After the popcorn gave one final pop I took it out of the microwave, put butter in it as well, and the good ass ranch seasoning, that was homemade by König himself. Never knew that guy was the cooking type.

I put the popcorn out of the bag and into a bowl, walking over to the futon and sitting back down. The movie was actually getting to an interesting part when I sat back down. So I set the popcorn between me and König so we both could have some.

As the movie finished up I helped put the garbage away as well as the bowls. As I walked over to König as he was putting away the movie disk. "That was fun König, Wir sollten das häufiger machen, nicht wahr?"

He turned, looked at me, and nodded in agreement. "Ja, that was definitely fun. It would be good, yeah, if we could do it more frequently."

A/N

HEYY! I'm so sorry for not posting on this story for a few months. I've been having writers block a lot. And I've really been focusing on my work so I don't fall behind! I'm sorry again! Take care my lovelys! -Roi