Rest «Part - 6»

.. .. .. Sleep.. what a wonderful thing, isn't it..? THUD... what was that.? It's repeated again.. THUD THUD THUD!.. what the fuck..? CRASH! was that the sound of glass shattering..? thump... thump.. thump.. boots hitting the floor..?

I bolted up from my sleep, hand reaching for my side arm that lies on my night stand. I grip it like a lifeline, till my knuckles turn white. I slowly slid out of bed, slipping on my boots. And staying low, quiet.. the word played in my head as I crack open my door. FUCK THERES SOMEONE THERE! POW POW! Gunshots! Fuck they saw me! Stay calm Y/N! Fucking calm down! My breathing, it's ragged already, fuck!

Surely everyone was awake by now! Right!?!? I steady my breath. I burst open the door, sliding out into the hallway. Taking cover behind a corner. I put the safety off of my pistol.

I peak my head around the corner to try and get an idea of where the shoot could come from. I need to see whe- I feel a rough hand placed over my mouth and wrap around my torso. I kick at them.. that's when I hear a familiar voice.

"Shhh... Schatz stop kicking.." König's gruff voice rang out softly. I was pulled flush against his chest that's when he took his hand from my mouth. "Keep quiet." He spoke again.

I take a deep breath before smacking his arm, "You're an asshole König." I mumbled to him, "just before lucky my finger wasn't on the trigger. I peaked out from behind the corner again spotting on of the shooters. I bring my pistol up and aim it at his leg, then his arm. Shooting them both, he screams in pain as I did. I look back at where König would be. He wasn't there. Fuuucckkkk... I mumbled as I look around seeing if I could spot König.

A/N
Hi it's me Roi. I'm sorry that this is an unusual shorter chapter and I haven't been posting much. I have a lot of school work to catch up on but I never have the motivation to do so. I've been trying to make school and writing work, but I might be gone for days, months or a year. I know most of you like this story and I'm proud of it. I just don't have the motivation to write. I made a discord server for you guys if you'd like to join!

https://discord.gg/3rPH9BwR