prank | mike

-

-

Y/NS POV

Today the whole family is gonna be pranking Mike, by telling him I have to go back home.

Now, I live very far away from him. And it was very rare that me and Mike even met. I was on vacation and I was at the mall when I first met him.

I just came up to him as a fan of the channel, and asked for a picture. I was just about to walk away when he asked for my number, I told gave him the number.

We started dating and all that, but I basically lived with them and I only went home like some holidays or for something very important.

But anyway back to the prank. The prank is that duddy is gonna tell everyone, which everyone knows but him. That I have to go back home and might not be able to come back.

TIME SKIP

"Downstairs now!" Duddy yells to all the kids

I'm guessing it's time for the prank, or maybe something is actually wrong. Me and mike both got up out of bed and ran down stairs.

Everyone was jumping up and down asking what's wrong, or is there a surprise. Oh there's a surprise all right. Duddy nods his head at me, and I know what it means right away.

"Well, what's wrong?" Mike says, he's not the most patient person

"Me and mommy need to tell you something." Duddy says turning his head to moomy

Everyone says okay and nods. While I bit the inside of my cheek. Hopefully my acting skills cover this one.

"Y/n has to go home, and she might not be able to come back." Duddy says
"Me and mommy will give you guys a minute alone." They say walking upstairs

I bit my tongue and tears began to come out of my eyes. Lexi, Shawn, and Chase hug me. Going along with the prank.

"I'll really miss you Y/n." Shawn says hugging me tightly

"I'll miss you too Shawn." I say kinda laughing cry

Lexi, Shawn, and Chase left the kitchen leaving me and Mike in there.
Mike kinda just sat there quiet and in shock, and I just pretended like it was real and that maybe I actually wasn't gonna she him again.

Mike turns to me bursting out in tears hugging me very tight.

"No please. Please, please don't go." He stutters in between crys

"I-" I cut him off

"Mike it was a prank!" I say not breaking the hug

I feel him stop crying and he just says.

"Why do you always prank me." He says kinda mad, throwing his hand down to his sides

"Sorry it's really funny sometimes. Anyways I promise I'll never leave you, okay?" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips

"I love you." He says hugging me again

481 WORDS

NOT REREAD !!! (sorry 4 any mistakes.)

Two mike imagines in one day? Dw the next three will probably be chase 🤍