braces | mike

-

-

MIKES POV

Today I'm getting my braces off. And I was kind of scared but the dentist said it wouldn't hurt or anything.
(Idk if they do or not I don't have braces and will never have them!)

But I was going to surprise my girlfriend with them off, because when we got together I had them on. So she has never seen me with them off.

As soon as I woke up mommy came in my room yelling at me to get ready. My appointment was early in the morning.

When I got ready I didn't say bye to my girlfriend because I was still going to surprise her.

TIME SKIP INTO Y/NS POV

I woke up and I got ready for the day. I realized that mike wasn't in bed? Maybe he was somewhere with his friends or downstairs.

I got ready for the day and went downstairs. When I got downstairs everyone but moomy and mike was eating. I guess they had something to do.

When everyone one was done eating we all went into the living room to watch a movie. We heard the front door open and everyone turned to look at it.

Moomy and mike were home and I went to go give mike and hug. And after I gave him a hug, he kissed my cheek and smiled.

A smile grew on my face when I saw he got his braces off. I forgot his braces appointment was today.

"Omg you look so good!" I say hugging him again

259 WORDS

THIS was short but idk. And Ik y'all were wanting a chase one but idc u can wait 🤍