C.H.E.R.U.B

Hello everybody the narrator back again to welcome you to yet another chapter. We last saw our protagonist he and his friends watch the many universes that inhabited other Y/ns after that event Y/n was told that his teleportation issue wasn't a accident but that someone sabotaged it but that is a story for another day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We open up to a shot of Heaven's golden gates. The gates open and a creature is shown in front of the camera.

The Cherubs appear on a small, old-fashioned TV which zooms out onto the I.M.P HQ. Blitzo blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes.

Millie: Nice one, B!

Y/n: Thank you that was getting annoying.

Blitzo: Gimme another, Mox.

Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old-fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with a scared look on his face. Blitzo pours gunpowder into his flintlock.

Blitzo: Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!

He switches the channel. Moxxie flinches in anticipation. Blitzo and Millie look bored.

The TV switches to a program showing Y/n's commercial.

Y/n: Well come on down!

Y/n: Hey that's my commercial!

*BLAM!*

Blitzo: Hmm, that brought me some pleasure next!

Y/n:... Y u bully me?

Moxxie swept the busted Tv and the cycle continues.

Blitzo: Uh-huh. Keep going, keep goin', keep goin'...

Moxxie switches the channel again. A demon appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

Wally: I say, I say, are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory, where you make the things and I make the money!

He moves close to the screen with a pleading look.

Wally: Please! I'm very desperate!

Blitzo: Bingo!

He takes another shot and explodes the TV again, scattering debris.

Millie: WOO! You're on a roll, sir!