Chapter 12

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."

—Oscar Wilde

JENNIE

By the time we'd gotten back, it was almost time for the family dinner. Lisa had taken a shower while I visited Ethan, so now I was running behind. The last thing I needed was for Evelyn to hate me even more for messing up her family time. I had just put in my earring when I turned to find Lisa leaning against the frame of our bedroom door. She stood there, arms folded over her chest, with her eyes focused on me as they traveled down the length of my body, from my heels, to my back, to my eyes.

"What is it, Lisa?" I said as I placed my hands on my hips. Something felt off. "Do you not like the dress—?"

"No, so take it off," she demanded as she closed our door and locked it.

"Lisa, later. Dinner is—"

"Dinner has been canceled. Ethan has eaten and is now resting in Tori and Nickhun's room, where he will stay for the rest of the night. Why isn't that dress off yet?" she asked as she took her suit jacket off.

What the fuck was this?

"It wasn't a request, Jennie." She turned to me and I couldn't deny that I was just a little turned on. Slowly, I reached behind me and pulled down the zipper, and when it slipped from my body to the ground, she glanced up at me briefly before she returned her attention to removing her cuff links.

"Your bra and panties, I want them gone." Her voice even sounded deeper...no, colder. She had given me no room to argue, but I didn't want to. So I did as she said and undid my bra, allowing it, and my panties, to join my dress on the floor.

I stood there completely naked, with the exception of my heels, and once again she spared me one glance.

"Necklace, and earrings."

Taking them both off, I dropped them onto the growing pile on the bedroom floor.

"What about my heels—?"

"Keep them on," she cut me off as she took a seat. She had taken off her shoes, belt and coat jacket, but other than that, she was still fully dressed.

"Lisa, this isn't fair, you're—"

"I could give a damn about being fair, wife. Keep your hands at your sides," she replied leaning back in the chair as her eyes followed every single line on my body.

That was the second time she had bloody interrupted me.

"You're pushing it, wif—"

"Did you really think I would be satisfied with one quick screw in the boxing ring?" She finally stood up, loosened her tie, and walked over to me. She reached up and stroked the side of my face, then she smeared the lipstick off my lips with her thumb. "I'm hungry, Jen. I was starved for five months. I need more than one quick fuck."

Her hands wandered down my neck, and I felt like it was getting harder to breathe. Her presence, her dominance, everything about her made my whole body feel like liquid fire.

"You won't bow down to me outside of this room, but I swear that tonight I will watch you tremble underneath me," she whispered as she placed her hands on my shoulders and walked behind me. Soon I felt her hands travel down my spine as she circled back around me and stared into my eyes.

"That way we won't be separated again, because when I'm done, you'll need it every day for the rest of your life. I'm going to make sure you are only addicted to me in both pleasure and pain. Any questions?"

I swallowed and nodded my head, I wasn't even sure if I still knew how to speak.

"Take my tie off, Jen."