Chapter 1: Destination: Central City 📍

Anissa walks into the living room carrying her bags. She looks around and sees none of the outsiders.

"Oh my god, I said we were leaving to go to Central City at 9am, it's 9:15", Anissa says.

"Meaning you weren't on time either", Jenn says walking past her, Brandon struggling with her bags.

"You know you could help me with the bags", Brandon says.

"Then what good would you be?", Jenn asks.

Brandon stops in his tracks and just stares at Jenn.

"I'm kidding", Jenn says walking up and kissing him.

She grabs the smallest bag and walks away.

TC and Erica walk up carrying their bags.

"Anissa why are you rushing, I rented us a cargo van for an entire month", TC says, "It's not like we have to return it tomorrow".

"You rented that van for a month?", Erica says, "How much did it cost".

"More than I want to get in trouble for", TC says walking away quickly.

Erica follows closely behind.

"It doesn't matter, we needed to be in Central City like yesterday", Anissa states.

Khalil and Dionte walk up talking.

"Uh helloooo, is anyone listening to me", Anissa asks.

"Oh hey Anissa", Dionte says walking past them.

Anissa snarls.

"Anissa, I'm not sure why you're complaining, Grace just got back in the bed", Khalil says.

"Are you serious?", Anissa says walking back toward the room.

She storms inside the room.

"I'm Up", Grace says sitting up on the bed.

"Why would you get back in bed", Anissa asks.

"I was tired, I just need like 2 more hours", Grace says.

"You can sleep when we get on the van, we have a long trip", Anissa says.

"How long exactly?", Grace says, "Because I don't want to be sitting in an upright position for too long".

"About 9 hours", Anissa says.

"And you want me to get up from my bed, why?", Grace says.

Anissa just stares at Grace.

"And on that note, I'm gonna head to the front", Grace says.

Anissa walks back to the living room.

"I swear I think I'm the only one that cares....", Anissa yells walking in.

She's stops in her tracks and looks around. There's not a single person in sight. Jenn walks back to the door.

"Uh can you come on, we're ready to go Harriet", Jenn says.

Anissa rolls her eyes and they load up the van. Khalil gets in the drivers seat. Dionte joins him in the front.

"Oh hell no, I'm not riding 9 hours with you as co-pilot", Khalil says to him.

"You won't even know I'm here", Dionte says putting his feet on the dashboard. Khalil pops his leg and Dionte puts it down.

Anissa and Grace climb in the seat behind them. Grace lays across the seat. Anissa smiles and lays Graces head on her lap. TC and Erica gets behind them.