Chapter 6: Jenn The Pacifist

"I don't remember seeing your names on my guest list", Lex states.

"Well we would have to say them first", Iris says.

"And what is your name?", Lex asks.

"It's Iris", Iris replies.

"You got a last name Iris?", Lex asks.

"Don't we all?", Iris says.

"You're spicy, I like that", Lex says, "What about the rest of you ladies?".

"I'm not spicy, my names Anissa and this is my wife Grace", Anissa replies.

"Wife?", Lex asks, "I didn't know you had one".

"We would have had to tell you for you to know", Anissa says.

"It's sounds like you seem to know more than you're putting on", Mia says.

"Why not just cut to the chase", Grace says.

"Ok then, Iris West, Anissa Pierce, Mia Queen and Grace Choi", Lex says, "Or should I say your code names".

"You're good", Iris says.

"Great actually, now answer a question for me", Lex says.

"What's the question?", Mia asks.

"Why is the wife of the Flash, the daughter of Green Arrow, and the daughter of Black Lightning and her wife paying me a visit tonight?", Lex asks.

"We can't just come to take notes on the great Lex Luther", Anissa asks.

"Of course. My class is always open to the uneducated and unskilled", Lex says.

"Who says we're uneducated", Iris asks.

"Or unskilled?", Mia asks.

"Oh, no one had to tell me, you're uneducated because your not knowledgeable to know that you're in a place you shouldn't be", Lex says, "And since you've most likely learned your skills from your husband and parents you have to be unskilled".

Lex laughs.

"Our Parents are very skilled", Mia says.

"And where is your parents", Lex asks.

"Where is yours?", Iris asks.

Lex grunts and moves close to Iris.

"It's that type of talking that got your husband sent to the phantom zone", Lex says.

Iris balls up her fist. Anissa walks in front of Iris.

"Okay you need to back up, we might not be our parents but we pack one hell of a punch", Anissa says.

"And I look forward to feeling it", Lex says, "But in due time, for now I have a laser to show".

"You're not scared of us stopping it?", Mia asks.

"Not at all, you're being watched by over 10 guards. The moment you even make a move, they'll take you out instantly", Lex says.

"Oh you must be too scared to handle us yourself", Anissa says.

"Yeah Lex, take your best shot", Grace says.

"Soon", Lex says winking and walking on stage.

The ladies stair nervously. Outside the door Jenn and Caitlyn make their way down the hall.

"Jenn, you're gonna be looking for a room that says ESLO", Gambi says.

"ESLO?", Caitlyn asks.

"Yes it stands for Electronic Security of Lex Organization", Gambi says.