Chapter Sixteen: I'm Worried

A/N: Idk there's some language and descriptions of (anxiety?)...so...you've been warned.

"...Yes."

Sunoo squeezed his eyes shut. Of course...it was selfish of him to ask that. He had blown Sunghoon off first, and now he was asking him to wait on him? Selfish.

"Of course, I'll wait for you." Sunghoon says. He held Sunoo tightly. He wanted to run away a minute ago but now he didn't want to release him. Even if Sunoo was never ready, Sunghoon was satisfied with this moment right now. When Sunoo was in his arms. Possibly for the last time, so he held him tightly.

"I'll wait forever for you." Sunghoon repeats, quieter. Sunoo exhaled sharply, more tears coming to his eyes. He held Sunghoon back with equal strength. Thankful for Sunghoon's understanding.

"Don't say something so cringe." Sunoo mumbled. Sunghoon laughed. Sunoo loved that sound. He had missed that sound. It was...his comfort.

Another gust of wind brought him back to his senses. How long has it been? It could have been thirty minutes...or it could have been an hour. Sunoo shivers and buries his head deeper into Sunghoon's jacket.

"Try to stay awake..." Sunghoon whispers. He removes his jacket and wraps it around Sunoo then stands to his feet.

"Where are you going?" Sunoo asks, upset by how desperate he sounded.

"To see if any windows are unlocked, we can't stay out here for another hour."

"It's cold...Hoon."

Sunghoon froze at the nickname again. He looks down at Sunoo and smiles.

"Do you forget who I am?" Sunghoon frowns, "Or...I guess I should say...who I used to be?"

Sunghoon turned and disappeared around the side of the cabin before Sunoo could respond.

He knew.

Of course he knew.

—-------------------------------------

"You what?" Miyoung hisses. Sunoo sat in front of the heater, a random blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"The bathroom window?" Hyerim laughs.

"Not funny, Hyerim...what if they caught something?" Miyoung grumbles, examining Sunoo's face. Sunghoon stood a few feet to the side, watching him with concern.

"I think...he's fine." Hyerim assures, looking more at Sunghoon than she was Miyoung.