Chapter 2

'Today's the day' Izuku thought as he walked from his room, ready with everything. Despite this, Inko Midoriya still came rushing over. "You have everything you need Izuku? Water? Your books? Deodorant? Please make sure you have some, high school boys are so nasty! "Yes mom I have everything" Izuku responded. "Oh my gosh I can't believe you're going to highschool! Ohmygoshmybaby!" Inko finished as a waterfall of tears erupted from her eyes.

"It's gonna be ok mom, I'll be fine." Izuku said, patting her back and reassuring her. "I love you mom" he said "I love you too" Inko said. Izuku opened the door as Inko started to talk again. "Also!" Inko said as Midoriya turned around "I'm really proud of you. You've such come a long way from when you were little." Izuku instantly went back to when he was 5 years old.

**** Flashback******
It was recess, and everyone wasin a circle showing off their quirks. When it circled around to Izuku, he was reminded he didn't have a quirk yet. "You're next Midoriya! Let's see your quirk!" Said a 5 year old. Izuku looked shyly at the ground "M-My quirk h-hasn't developed yet." Izuku said shamefully. "That's poop!" Said another 5 year old "I bet he doesn't even have a quirk! Hahahahaha!" Everyone laughed except Izuku and a boy he had just met earlier, Katsuki Bakugo. "We should just start calling you Deku! Deku! Deku! Deku! Deku!" Most of the circle chanted.

Izuku ran away, tears dropping from his eyes. "That was mean." Said Bakugo, as he walked over to the crying Izuku Midoriya "Are you ok?" Asked Bakugo, as Midoriya was leaned over on a fence, sitting and sobbing. "I-I j-just w-w-want to be a-a hero." Izuku said, his crying intensifying. "I think you'll be a great hero!" Katsuki said. Izuku looked up. "R-really..?" Katsuki smiled "Of course! All Might says anyone can be a hero, quirk or not! Y'know what, let's make a promise"

"Pinky promise me that when we get older, we'll both become heroes, and become super famous! Ok?"
Izuku sniffled. "I-I promise." They said, interlocking pinkies."

******Two weeks after*******

Izuku and Katsuki are on a bench, reading an All Might comic, 5 feet apart, because they're not gay. (Ifykyk) suddenly, the bullies that were bothering Izuku before. Surprisingly, Izuku was the first to speak. "Go away." Izuku said. The bullies sneered "And what if I don't want to.. Deku!" said bully 1 "Yeah! It's not like you can do anything about it anyways you quirkless loser!" bully 2 yelled. Izuku was fuming with rage, and suddenly the environment around him started getting brighter, and everything started heating up. Was everything.. glowing? "I said.. GO AWAY!" Izuku said as a shockwave of light blasted everyone back.

Izuku and Bakugo got knocked onto the grass, but were generally unscathed, especially compared to the bullies. Their clothes were smoking, with what looked to be like a second degree burn appeared on both bullies shoulders. "W-what was that?! Wait.. I can't see! I can't see!" Yelled bully 1 as he walked around aimlessly, trying to find a teacher, or at least anything. "You're a freak!" said bully 2 as he tried to run away, but ran into a wall. Katsuki looked at Midoriya in awe "That was so.. AWESOME!" Katsuki exclaimed "Was that your quirk? It's soo cool!" Katsuki continued. Izuku didn't know what had come over him but he felt different. More powerful. "I guess it did develop!" Izuku said as he looked at his palms, still producing an aura of light. As Izuku was in shock, a door slammed open

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" A teacher yelled, as suddenly Izuku felt dizzy, and passed out. The teacher looked at the bullies, then at Katsuki, then at Izuku. "I don't get paid enough for this shit." The teacher said, walking inside. A second teacher walked out, first carrying the two bullies, then Izuku. The second teacher stopped and asked Bakugo what happened. "I think my friends quirk developed and he accidentally blasted them... right after they tried to attack him though!" Katsuki said, lying through his teeth. "Oh.. ok. Thank you for telling me." The teacher said as she walked off into the classroom.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"uku..Zuku...Izuku...Izuku..Izuku..IZUKU!" Midoriya snapped back into reality as his mom yelled his name. "AH! Oh, wait what happened?" Izuku asked. "Oh right, U.A... wait WHERE'S MY BUS?!!!" Izuku said as he ran out the door to find his bus a mile away. "Damn it!" Izuku said.

Inko POV
"I love him, but he sure is kind of strange..." Inko said as she walked back inside.

Narrator POV

Izuku rushed to school, then remembered he had a quirk. "Wait, I can just fly there!" Izuku said as he rushed to school. He rushed through the gates of U.A and made to the door of 1-A one second after the bell rung. Izuku walked in to see a strange man wrapped in a yellow sleeping bag

"You're late." said the man.
884 words

Yoooo. This chapter was a bit shorter but the next chapter is gonna have a lot more content. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!