Three

The night went on, everyone waiting for the release of the meals Jin had for the whole restaurant. Jungkook and Y/N were in there own world as they both started talking to each other. "So, y/n, i've heard you're pretty big" "I mean - sure, yea...I'm the, famous nail tech traveler" "That's big isn't it?" "Yea it's a job but..I love it. I work for me and not feel unnecessary pressure from anyone else" Jungkook hummed, understanding where she was coming from.

       They both couldn't take there eyes off each other though, continuing to stare into each other's eyes every sentence that awaits them. Jungkook, for the first time, was actually speechless. It's like looking at y/n told him enough. They didn't, really need to talk. "So, what do you do?" "Oh i'm a famous hotel owner. I own the love hotels around here" y/n's eyes widened in shock making Jungkook chuckle at her cuteness.

     "YOU!? YOU OWN THESE!?" "Yes, I do haha. People find it shocking, but you know..I've always wanted to take after my dad and i'm pretty proud" "YOU SHOULD BE! YOU MUST HAVE - BANK!" they both laughed at y/n's exaggeration. They looked at each other again, not saying anything and took in each other's beauty. They remained silent once more, y/n having no idea how she was doing this.

          There's no way this man's testing her.

      "Your eyes are just...amazing" Y/n blushed, looking away making Jungkook chuckle at the reaction. "Thank you..really" "of course. They're beautiful" he whispered, his doe eyes falling into her cat ones. "Yours as well...they're so, big and pretty" "Well thank you" Y/n hummed, the both continuing to stare at there beauty. The two match makers, Hoseok and Lisa, smirked at each other as they looked at the two who couldn't keep there eyes off each other.

        "Looks like it's actually working" "You think? I've never seen Jungkook this quiet..and talking to a girl even" Hoseok and Lisa hummed at Jimin's sudden appearance as he popped up in between the two. "This is really working" "I told you, i know a type when I see one. After y/n, no matter how many girls he encounters this won't feel the same. Trust. All we can continue to do is for them to talk as much as possible - and prove to y/n that she deserves another shot at Love" They all agreed on Hoseok's statement, keeping eyes on Jungkook and Y/N.

        Lisa went to Rose, letting her know what's going on and she nodded before the two went towards the two loving birds. "Sooo y/n, you good?" "I am actually, just meeting Jungkook here" Y/N replied to Lisa, looking back at Jungkook who nodded agreement. "U-Uh yea, yea i'm having a nice time" Jungkook said as well, looking back at y/n. Lisa and Rose smirked at each other, chuckling to themselves.

       "Well you two are kinda matching!" "Oh - I didn't even notice that wow!" "Oh shit..we looking good" y/n hummed, smirking at Jungkook's saying. "Yea..looking  sharp huh" they two chuckled, Lisa and Rose fist bumping secretly. "Looks like things took a turn for you huh?" "Shut up Lisa" Lisa smirked at
Y/n's whisper back at her, the two girls leaving the flirting duo.

        "I am, so hungry-" "MEALS ARE READY!" The restaurant was roaring with claps and cheers, the two looking at the rest of the group clapping with them. "Just in time. You ready" "Let's do it" the people gathered, taking plates from the waiters as they passed them around. Jin directly served us, putting the food on the big table. "This looks, delicious" "Oh yea, may I?" Y/n smirked, leaning back in her chair as Jungkook put the different varieties of food on her plate.

       Y/n really couldn't keep her eyes off of Jungkook, seeing husband material all over him. But she must stay focused, she doesn't know what he's capable of. "Thank you sir" "My pleasure ma'am" the two laughed as he grabbed the wine bottle and poured some in both of there glasses. "Hey Y/n um..listen," Jungkook started, putting the wine bottle down and sat himself in his chair before turning towards the curious y/n.

       "I know we just met and stuff but..everyone's gonna stop by my house and just chill out over there. I was just wondering..you wanna tag along?" Jungkook shyly asked, not really making eye contact with y/n making her smile at his shyness. "Oh sure! I would love to come!" Jungkook's eyes lit up, smiling at the answer he received. "Oh! Perfect well - i mean...do you wanna, ride with me?" He asked, getting shy making Y/n smile even more.

      "Sure, i'll love too" Jungkook lit up again, smiling at the answer once more. "Great..you're gonna love it - I feel like we have similar tastes" "I can already tell" the two laughed at y/n's response as they looked at each other again. Oh y/n's hooked.

      And she doesn't like that.

-Jungkook's House-

              Eveyrone was doing there own thing, while Jimin, y/n, and Rose were in the kitchen. "So, y/n, what's up with you and kook?" Y/n hummed at the question, pouring wine in the 3 glasses in front of her. "Umm...he's a nice guy" "Just? A nice guy?" Jimin questioned, making Y/n sigh at her answer. "Well I mean - he's my type but-" "YOU'RE HIS TYPE! Y/n I say make it happen" "But I can't just do that! How would I know he even feels the same...sometimes I feel like he's just doing this just to add me to his hoe list. But I ain't no damn hoe" Y/n said, putting the glasses in front of them.

         "Ya'll look good together, face it. Jungkook hasn't been this talkative or up beat out at a restaurant evening like he did tonight. Y/n you're something special" Jimin said, the siblings smirking at y/n making her sigh again, leaning on the counter with them. She thought about it as she sipped her glass slowly. Maybe they're telling the truth.

    They wouldn't lie.

"HEY GUYS COME IN HERE!" The three went into the living room, joining the circle that they were in. Y/n stood in between Jungkook and Yoongi, Jungkook and y/n taking glances at each other. "I would like to congratulate my baby, my everything for the hard work he's done. He's inspired all of us, and has worked hard for the city of Seoul —and the world — to follow there dreams of cooking and making the world feel good. Seoul has found love in your cooking and i'm so glad to have you as my fiancée"

The group awed, cheering for Jin as he smiled cheekily and leaned into Namjoon's embrace. "So, to Jin, from being just a cafe owner, to a 5 start restaurant owner and chef. I'm proud of you. TO JIN!" "TO JIN!" the group said together, cheering loudly as they clinked there glasses and sipped out of them. "So, enjoying yourself?" Y/n faced Jungkook, smiling as she nodded at his question. "Yea I am, i'm getting closer to everyone you know..i'm doing good" "I'm still on your ass" Y/n glared at Yoongi as he appeared next to her.

"Kiss my ass" Yoongi laughed, going towards another group. "Wow i never expected that from you" "Well expect it, me and him still need some work" the both of them laughed, looking at each other once again. "You seem interesting...I'm looking forward to getting to know you more" Y/n hummed, seeing him get a little closer.

"Yea...me too"