Chapter 44 - Hidden Love

Ira's pov -

I really slept well tonight. I saw Aayu was sleeping, I didn't disturb her. At first, I got fresh and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Breakfast is almost ready. I saw Aayu at the door. A smile printed on my lip and I said, "Good morning my love. Did you sleep well?"

"From the night you come into my life I sleep well, honey. Now tell me why you didn't wake me up. You are not well and you are working alone. Why ??" My baby is angry with me.

So I came close to her and said, "Well, I thought that it was early morning if I prepare breakfast then we will get some time to romance." By saying this I hold Aayu's nightdress shirt's collar and pull her close to me.

"Mmmmm...... Good intentions are always good." Then she moves my hair from my shoulder and puts a kiss on my neck. Slowly slowly she is kissing all over my neck and shoulder. She is not only kissing but also licking. I am enjoying her every move. She is moving her hand all over my back. Wow, what a feeling. Suddenly the wall clock's alarm started ringing and we both got scared. hahahaha. We both laugh and release each other.

Then we both complete our breakfast and get ready for the office.

We reached the office at 8:50 am, so Aayu came with me to my cabin. We both are at the elevator door at the time Dina is in front of us. Then she informed us that we have an internal meeting at 9:30 am and she left. Aayana said, "Love, I have to go to my cabin as I need to check all the work from yesterday. Take care and see you in the conference room."

"You also take care. See you." Then we both smiled at each other and left for our destination.

I checked all the emails and completed my chat with an American client. I think I need to expand my business on the port side also. That will be helpful for exporting our products. I will discuss this at today's meeting for the opinions of managers.

Then I realized that it was already 9:20 am. I should go to the conference room. I got up from my chair and suddenly my vision got blurred and my lower back started to hurt a lot. Even I am unable to move in pain. Within a few moments, my pain is reduced, then I sit and take my phone to call Sana. But her phone is switched off, maybe she is with a patient. Then I dropped a message to her as I am suffering through a lot of pain.

Oh ho, I am late, it's already 9:30 am. I just hate this to be late. So I get up and slowly I lead my way. Because of this pain, I can't walk faster.

My phone rang. It's Aayu, as I am on the way so I didn't take the call.

When I got on the floor I saw she was standing at the door of the conference room. When she saw me she came to me so fast and asked, "Are you okay? You are looking pale."

"I am fine. Let's go. I'm late." I replied.

Aayu holds me and we enter the conference room, everyone stands up when they see me. Aayu sits on my left side chair. I am in the leading chair.

Then I said to the discussion Mike, "Sorry, everyone. I am a little late. Before you start today's meeting, I want to discuss something. I think we should expand our business. Actually, we got a big deal from an American company. So I think we should also set up an office at the port side which will help us to export our products. What do you say? Don't need to hurry. You all write your thoughts on a paper and submit it to Dina. She will provide me then I look at Dina for confirmation as she is sitting on my right side's chair."