Chapter 101 - Tranquility of Paradise 2

Ira's POV -

I just love it when my love looks at me. Her eyes. They express perfectly how much my girl loves me. And her kiss is like Nutella on bread. Well yeah, the icing on the cake. Just perfect. I just break our kiss and hug her.

"Iru." Aayu just takes my name.

"Yes, love," I replied. We are still hugging.

"I love you." By holding me warmly she said the most precious words on the planet.

"Aww, my baby. I love you too." By putting a kiss on her head I replied to her.

"Okay, now you change and I am doing the same. It's almost 7:30 pm." Aayu said and put a kiss on my neck and I giggled.

"Love, please don't put a sudden kiss over here. It makes me tickled, you know that na ?" I said to my love with a smile.

"So, you please be less cute na. Just look at you. Aww, these dimples. I can always kiss them. By the way, you are mine. I can do anything, anytime. Am I right ???" Now my girl is being bossy.

"Of course. You can do anything, anytime. Do you want to do anything now ???" By saying that I wink at her.

"Huh !!! You ... You ..." Now Aayu is blushing so redly.

"Now ??? Who is the red apple ??? And you know na, I love to eat red apples. What do you say ??? Hmm ... Hmm ... ???" By wiggling my eyebrows I am saying and she is blushing. Uff, her face. I love to tease her now.

"Baby, change into a dress, okay ???" Aayu is trying to stop me.

"Na na na na na na na na. Am not listening now. I want to eat my red apple. Come come. Let me make you red, my red apple or strawberry. Yeah, not a red apple. Strawberries are perfect. Let's try that. What do you say ???" I am really enjoying it now.

"Ira, Aayana. Where are you both ??? Both of your phones have been ringing for a long time." We both got Iqra's voice.

"Okay, Iqra. We are coming." I said loudly to her.

"See... Now wear dresses faster. Or go to Iqra like this." Aayu is again in bossy mode.

"Love Love Love. Chill baba." By saying that I step ahead to hug her. Before I can reach she just hugs me tightly.

"I am not your father, huh ???" She is being naughty now. Hahahaha. We both are laughing.

Then I change into my girl's chosen color. Coral and white. Aayu also changed into her dress. She is wearing a red Kurti and a black Palazzo.

"Wow, love. Looking stunning." By saying I wink at her.

"Not more than my love." She said by replying to me with another wink.

"Whatever !!" I said in an annoying way.

"Hahahaha. Now let's go outside." She is smiling at my childish manner. Then we both come out and take calls. Then prepare dinner with Iqra and take our dinner. My eyes catch the wall clock and it's already 9:50 pm.

"You both chit-chat. I have a meeting. Okay ?" I said and both of them are like they can eat me raw with their eyes. I didn't pay attention to them as they were really mad at me.

Then I return to our room and take my laptop's table and laptop. After arranging everything I sit on the bed. Usually, I sit at the table but today I am tired enough so I chose to sit on the bed. In a few minutes, Aayu enters the room and sits on the sofa in front of me. I am just looking at her and concentrating on the meeting.

...

..

.

Aayana's POV -

I am just looking at my love. She is wearing a coral-colored sleeveless t-shirt and white shorts. Wow, just perfect. How much I see her, whenever I look at her it makes me feel that I am seeing her for the first time. To gain sight of her I can skip everything in this world. If needed respiration too.

I know it's the same for her. Even though she loves me more than I do. But her way of expression is a little different. She thinks about the rest of the world first rather than about herself. Which makes me feel for her more.

Nah, I can't stay anymore. I want to lie down on her lap. But she is in a meeting. What to do? I am thinking about that time, Iru looks at me. She points do I want something? I reply by showing her I want to lie down in her lap. She calls me by hand. I became so happy. She just moved her laptop's table and put a cushion pillow on her thighs. I am just looking at her. What is she doing?

After doing that she pats her hand on the pillow to put my head over there. Aww, my baby. She is so caring and loving. Who can stay without loving her? She never shows me that she is in a meeting or working. I just love my love.

I just put my head on her lap. Aah, her fragrance. I just rub my nose in the middle of her chest. She gives me a threatening look and I make a puppy face. She just smiles and puts a silent kiss on my forehead. Then she holds me with one hand and the laptop with her right hand. When I fell asleep I didn't even realize it.

...

..

.

Ira's POV -

Aah... Meeting done. It's 11:30 p.m. My love is sleeping but my legs are aching so I try to move a little bit and she gets up.

"Shit, sorry love. I disturb your sleep." I am feeling so guilty.

"Hey, love. Why sorry, Buddhu ??? It's okay. See, it's half past 11. Who can stay in the same position !!!" Aayu is saying to make me happy.

"So, love when you are awake. Let's go to the balcony. It's a full moon. Let's get showered by moonlight." I offered.

"Sure love, let's go." Then we both hold each other's hand and enter the balcony. We both sat on the cradle. Aayu puts her head on my shoulder and we both look at the moon. Then I look at my moon. She is shining like glitter.

"May I get a kiss love ???" I asked her.

"Do you still need to ask that baby ??? Just do it. What else is needed !!! Under the open sky, full moon, and your kiss. Just wow." She can reply and I just touch her lips with mine. Slowly our kiss gets deeper and I start traveling all over my love. Her way of taking my name is making me have more to do. I love you, my love. I love you.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Getting the happiness of being a butterfly and flying through the waves.

Slowly converting the vacant yard into a garden with the love of ours.

The bliss is reflecting through your bosom into my irises.

making me helpless to trail my brim all over, warmth embraces.

You might be thinking about being so blessed in these moments.

But here this nomad is getting home after yearning for many years.

The way you are reciting my name is tuning like the chirping of birds.

Can't resist, I am roaming more to get the tranquility of paradise.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

============
Hello readers,
It's rare to find someone whom we can call our Souls instead of Soulmates.
Let's pray everyone finds their true love.
Thanks, everyone.

===============