Delilah The Dream Watcher

A grey/green haired girl shoots up from her bed, she looks around for her alarm, only to notice the strange room she is in.

She is sat on a bed in a nearly completly white room, she tries to recall what happened, only to live through the nightmare that she saw.

-FLASHBACK-

She walks across the burned stone left from some sort of attack, she wanders closer until...

Girl: "Brother..."

Her eyes start shaking as tears trail down her face before falling on to the crumbled remains of her brother, she falls on her knees before sobbing.

In her sadness a orb forms around her while she was crying, she only notices the orb because of the evergrowing lightning.

Girl: "W-what the-"

A blinding light radiates off of the orb before she dissapered.

-BACK TO THE PRESENT-

Her bad sheets had damp patches where she tried to wipe her eyes, her brother was gone... forever.

The sound of a creaking door makes her reddend eyes dart towards the now fully open door.

Doctor: "Hello miss you have been asleep for a while, we just need this man to ask questions." He spoke to her in a gentle tone.

A police officer walks in, as he does the doctor gets a call on his phone, he pulls it out of his pocket.

Doctor: "Sorry i have to take this."

The girl notices the phone.

Girl: 'Thats strange... that's not magic... its possible that im very far away from my home if they are using technology, that orb sent me somewhere.'

Officer: "So what-" "What year is it?"

The officer pauses for a moment.

Officer: "Well... strange question, the year is 2016."

Girl: 'So that confirms my theory... im in a different time or even a different world completely.'

Officer: "Anyway back to my question, what were you doing in the middle of the road? You were face down on the highway, a family picked you up and brought you here."

The girl thinks for a moment.

Girl: 'If I tell him what really happend he would think im lying, he would probably treat me like a crazy person, think...'

Girl: "I-I was running."

Officer: "Running?"

Girl: "Y-yeah someone... k-killed him."

The officer looks at the girl, he has a much more wary tone, as if the girl would shatter on a certain word he said.

Officer: "'Him'? Who?"

The girl looks down.

Girl: "My brother..."

The officer stares for a moment then puts his hand on her sholder.

Officer: "We... we will start searching for the person who did this, but the family who found you want to see you if thats ok."

The girl nods quickly wiping her tears, the officer looks down but speaks once more.

Officer: "If you need help with grief you can call me, I have a good therapist."

Girl: "thank you mr..."

Officer: "Fredrick but my friends call me Sol."

He leaves the room and three people enter, two of them are adults, they also had a small child with them. The man speaks in a soft tone.

???: "hello i'm Manny, this is my wife Camila and this-"

Luz: "IM LUZ!"

The family seemed nice, maybe a bit energenic or at least Luz is.

Girl: "Its nice to meet you Luz." The girl smiled towards Luz and she smiled back.

the family noticed how tired she looked, she had bags under her eyes and dark lines around her eyes, she clearly had noone to take care of her.

Manny: "are you ok?"

The girl nods her head, Manny and Camila don't belive her.

Camila: "Well we can't leave you alone... do you want to come home with us until the police figure something out?"

The girl stares at Camila, thinking about what this could do to help her, protection, a warm place to sleep, yep thats a good deal, she nods her head

Camila: "Ok, but... we need to know your name honey..."

The girl pauses before looking at the family.

Delilah: "My name is Delilah."