REUNION

Recently started this story , but I love Angel and Tori's relationship because there are so many ideas in my head about them and what I would like to explore.

         Immediately Angel reached at Woodsboro hospital , he quickly came out of the car and rushed inside. All he could think about during the three hour ride back to his childhood town was the condition Tara was in.

                 "Can I help you mister?" A middle aged receptionist asked clearly uninterested in actually helping him.

               "Tara Carpenter. She's my sister, she got admitted in." Angel wasn't sure if he was making sense or rumbling  words with how worried and jumbled his brain was.

                  The receptionist looked at him blankly with a raised brow , "hang on."

                   Angel began pacing around the lobby while the woman began typing away on the computer. Tori quickly ran to him and panted.

              "You could have atleast waited before botting off you know."

               Angel ran a hand in his hair , "I'm sorry. I just want to know about Tara."

                  "Hey," Tori grabbed his hand and talked quietly , "I understand. I don't have any siblings of my own but I understand how're you feeling. I'm here for you."

                   Angel turned to the receptionist who was still busy on the computer and back to his girlfriend. "You should have remained back home. I think I'm staying in Woodsboro for a while till Tara covers."

                 "I came ,because it's my fricking decision Angel," Tori then squeezed their interlocked fingers , "I know we're not the exact lovey dovey couple stuff and shit , but I want to be here for you. And Tara is cool , I want to know how she's doing just like you do."

                  Angel gave his girlfriend a hug glad she was here for him and that she cared about his little sister. Tara had met with Tori time and again so it made the middle Carpenter happy to see his sister and girlfriend get along.

               He could feel Tori slowly wrap her arms around him - returning the hug. Angel smiled knowing how Tori rarely let people touch her and how she detested hugs  but yet here she was hesitantly hugging him back.

               "Louis Carpenter?" A voice said attracting the young couple's attention. Angel saw it belonged to the sheriff and he immediately walked up to her along with Tori.

                    "That's me ,"He stated , "
I prefer  going by my middle name ,  Angel."

                 "Noted," the sheriff nodded before taking off her hat , "I was the one who called you Angel, Sheriff Judy Hicks."

                  "I figured. How's Tara?"

             "Like I said on the phone , she's in a critical condition, she just came out of surgery , she was in ICU for two hours."

                       Angel felt himself almost lose his balance but Tori anchored him by rubbing his back in small smooth rubs to steady him.

                    "Did you catch the fucker who attacked her? Who did this anyway."

            "Unfortunately, we haven't caught the perpetrator, he escaped before we got there ," the Sheriff then looked at him seriously , "Tara told us ghost face was the one who stabbed her. Seems ghost face is back again."