HEART TO HEART SIBLING TALK

Hello readers. Hope you enjoy this chapter and it's surprise twist

 Hope you enjoy this chapter and it's surprise twist

             Angel wasn't sure how long they had been driving but every moment was excruciating to say the least , Sam had already called Richie to check up on Tara but that still kept him nervous and a wreck.

                  "Don't worry kid ," Dewey who was driving the car tried to reassure him , "we'll get to your sister. No harm will fall on her."

                  "You can't guarantee that." Angel wanted to be positive but the worry was messing with  his head and when Dewey didn't reply it made him worry more ; he prayed Tara was safe.

            Unfortunately his body grew cold when he heard that stupid voice changer of the killer on Sam's phone.

                 Hello Samantha. Richie can't come to the phone right now. He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't  concern him.

            They arrived at the hospital and Dewey urged Sam to contuine talking with the killer , "please don't hurt him."

         I'll tell you what. You can choose , I'll only kill one.

            "What?" Sam gasped , Angel wanted to open his mouth to retort but Dewey shook his head as they silently but quickly picked up the pace and walked into the hospital buliding - why the heck did a hospital look so empty and desolate. Where were the staff and security? Why was it looking so fucking empty?!

             Who do you want to hear die first? The killer taunted the sibling pair and Angel could hear Tara grunting in pain.

                 "Please. I'm begging , please don't hurt them."

             The three passed a mutatilated body of a male nurse   and quickly rushed into an elevator all while Ghost Face contuined tormenting them. Angel panicked when he heard the sound of something falling and Tara screaming .

           -And I'll make sure to hit  the organs I missed last time.

           Fuck you!  Tara's voice could be heard in the back ground and Angel snatched the phone away from Sam.

             "Listen here you creep!" The middle Carpenter growled , "you lay a hair on our little sister and I'll make sure to be certain you'll pay dearly , I promise." Angel had never been certain he had ever felt so pissed off in his entire life as he did in that moment.

            Angel is it?  The killer chuckled , is it because you're a guardian angel for your sisters? If you really don't want me to stab your precious little sister and finish her off , then tell Samantha to make a choice , her or Richie.