WELCOME TO ACT 3

Hello people. It's being more than a while , I know but I started getting caught up in Kdrama fanfic and needed to push this story back. But I've returned . As you've heard , Melissa isn't going to be in Scream 7 and neither will Jenna. I'm so pissed they fired Melissa but let's not dwell into that. Let us begin the long awaited chapter....

 Let us begin the long awaited chapter

The Carpenter Siblings

         Tori and Angel 🥰🥰  best OC couple after Jamie and Ron

         Angel wasn't sure what if he heard properly or he was probably misunderstood the situation but it was Richie's voice that broke the awkwardness lingering in the  hospital lobby.

              "Excuse me ? What -." Sam's boyfriend looked like he was the most in disbelief then anyone though Angel wasn't sure why.

                Tori shook her head glaring at Sidney , "listen lady , I don't know you , but I think you might be confusing me for the wrong person."

             "Angel what the heck is she talking about?" Sam interrogated her brother who was trying to process what was happening.

            "Sidney." Gale spoke up , "what do you mean you're related to this chic." The journalist pointed at the blonde who scoffed.

             "We are not related."

              "I know this is overwhelming for you Victoria -."

                "Tori ," the blonde snapped and Angel knew better than anyone not to address Tori by her full name especially when she was mega pissed. Sidney Prescott just nodded in understanding.

                 "We are family Tori , I'm your aunt , your dad was my older half brother."

            Angel's eyes scanned towards Tori , if Sidney was actually certain of her kinship with his girlfriend, it meant Tori's father was Roman Bridger , the Hollywood ghost face killer , the only ghost face who acted alone and didn't require an accompliance.