Chapter 1:The Return to Wyndon.

Pre-Chapter information: Firstly Welcome to Niall's Sinnoh Journey To everyone who have read the first Story I am happy to have you all here for the next leg on his Journey, and this Part is set six months after the Final Chapter of the Galar story.

Niall's POV:

It has been six months since I lost to Leon and he ended up becoming the new Champion of Galar I spent the last week of my training getting ready for a full 6V6 Battle with Mustard in the Isle of Armor and I ended up winning against him and now I am Flying back to Wyndon since my mother told me that she is visiting home for the week Charizard and Lucario have been the two most improved in terms of their abilities during our training over the last six months I still remember the day I left I saw Penny call out for me to stay and not leave her and she was crying that I would leave without saying goodbye I and the main reason I did leave was because I felt like a failure and wanted to become stronger together with all of my Pokemon I wanted to ask her to come with me but if she had I wouldn't have become as stronger as I am now I Look at the Battlefield on the roof of my home and see Mother, Penny, Chiara and Leon waiting for me Before my mother could could hug me Penny walked over to me and punched me in my face and would begin to shout at me for leaving without saying goodbye or telling me where I was going but I told her that I needed to leave on my own to become stronger with my Pokemon and I have just come back from the Isle of Armor after beating Mustard in a full 6V6 Battle and he only beat two of my Pokemon Being Inteleon and Salamence with Charizard and Lucario beating two of his pokemon each Leon was shocked and didn't believe that I could beat 4 of his Pokemon using just Charizard and Lucario since Leon struggled to beat Mustard and couldn't believe that I could do that Since he beat me so i in a condescending way challenged Leon to a 1v1 battle his Charizard vs mine no Mega evolution No G-Maxing Leon would expect.

General POV: After Niall and Leon's rematch.

Niall:" Charizard, use Blast Burn!"

Leon:" Charizard, use Fire Blast!"

After the smoke settles Leon's Charizard falls to the ground unconscious Niall has won his rematch but he didn't beat Leon because Leon has let his Title has Galar Champion get to his head and Niall would tell Leon that the reason Leon beat him was Because Niall believed he had already won before the battle started because he has beaten Leon more once before their Battle in the Pokemon League Final Leon was shocked at Niall's comments and would ask him is that why he disappeared for six months because he lost to him and Niall told him that he would have left regardless if he became Champion or not because he wanted to become stronger and didn't want to fall for the same trap that he has believing he is the best and resting on what he has achieved so far Leon would take to heart what Niall told him and would leave saying thanks to Niall for the Battle and he is happy to see him again.

Later that day, Niall, Penny and Chiara are talking about what they are going to do now are they going to start the Galar Pokemon League Gym Challenge again or are they leaving Galar to travel through another region Niall would reveal to the Girls that he is planning on going to Challenge the Sinnoh Pokemon League and will be leaving at the end of the week if They would like to come with him Penny would say yes almost instantly and Chiara would also say yes after Niall explained why he was going and after telling Cynthia that the three of them want to travel the Sinnoh region she would tell them that they can when she does at the end of the week.

A week later Cynthia, Niall, Penny and Chiara Arrived at the Airport Cynthia has private jet ready for the four them to fly to the Sinnoh region after a week of thinking about which pokemon that Niall would take with him in end Niall decided to take Charizard and Lucario with him to Sinnoh and he had already sent Kleavor to Professor Rowan and the rest of his Pokemon are sent to the same place Cynthia sends her Pokemon that isn't on her main team they get on the plane and Niall looks back at Wyndon thinking to himself goodbye for now.

And that's the end of chapter 1 of Niall's Sinnoh Journey I hope you have enjoyed it the next part will be out as soon as possible but until then I'll see you when the journey continues.