Chapter 5 New Arrival.

Pre-Chapter information: Firstly, I decided to take a break from writing the end of the second act of the first Jedi of Earth So I decided to return to my Sinnoh story And the egg finally hatches into Zorua.

Niall POV: It's been two weeks since Penny, Chiara, and I arrived in Sinnoh and started travelling with Dawn, and Barnaby Charizard and Lucario are training well like normal I also showed the Pokemon Egg I found to my friends and after waiting and wondering which pokemon is going to be born I now have my answers it is Zorua much to mine and everyone else's surprise after spending a fee days bonding with Zorua I end up Catching her/Zorua and adding her to my team along with catching a wild Piplup and Turtwig.

General POV: The days of training are going really well for the travelling group, and they have arrived at the first gym Niall would go first to demonstrate to Dawn how gym battles work with her watching closely as Niall and Lucario steamroll the first gym. Earning the rock-type gym badge, Barnaby would have his turn next as Samurott would do something similar it's a gym battle battle. Dawn would win her battle, earning her first ever gym badge.

After a few hours on the road, the group would stop for lunch and rest, Barnaby would Talk about his Unova Journey and Niall, Penny and Chiara would talk about their Galar Journey Barnaby and Dawn are surprised to hear that Niall, Penny and Chiara are Friends with Leon and Niall asks Barnaby about his Battle with the New Unova region Champion Iris, Niall and Barnaby would have a new found respect for each other as Pokemon trainer's Along with Each others starter Pokemon, Dawn would then ask Questions to Niall about Mega evolution and Niall would tell her what he knows about Mega evolution. After lunch, Niall and Barnaby would have a training Battle with Niall Using Piplup and Turtwig and Barnaby using Slackoff and Shiny Bayleaf. With Niall's Piplup evolving into Prinplup and Barnaby Slackoff evolving into Vigoroth.

After the Battle, Niall would train harder, knowing that Barnaby is a very intelligent pokemon trainer and adapts really well to different battle styles it's probably why he made it to the final of the Unova Pokemon League Championships Niall also realises that Barnaby is more dangerous as a trainer to him and His mother's title as Champion compared to Leon and Merula ever were.

Before Niall could think anymore of different ways to counter Barnaby's tactics, Niall and the group run into a somewhat friendly face, Merula Snyde, and her Charizard, and too Niall's Merula's Charizard has A Mega Stone on a bracelet on her right arm with Merula having her Keystone on her Necklace. (Merula's Charizard is female quick side note.)

That's all for this part Sorry for being gone so long I have have been super busy with my job too take a moment to stop and bring out anything new so hopefully I'll start updating more regularly now but until next time I'll see you next time.