Chapter 3: An Elite Battle.

Pre-Chapter information: This chapter is the battle between Niall and Flint of the Sinnoh Elite 4 Mega Charizard X VS, Mega Infernape, so please enjoy this chapter and let me know what you would like to see for the rest of this story.

General POV:

Niall would be standing next to Charizard with his Keystone on his watch stap on his left wrist, Cynthia was able to convince the organisers of the Sinnoh Pokemon League to allow Niall and Flint to have their battle in the stadium they use for he Sinnoh pokemon League's quarter, Semi and finals matches along with it being where the Elite 4 and Cynthia battle Challengers that make it that far Niall and Charizard and ready for what is probably going to be their first true test since the Galar Pokemon League Final when They lost to Leon and his Charizard but that was then and this is now and Niall is fired up and so is Charizard as Flint enters the Battlefield and takes his place on his side of the field with Niall sending in Charizard and Flint bring out Infernape.

Both Charizard and Infernape would begin the battle with a powerful Flamethrower, each with Infernape following it up by using Flame Charge and Charizard flying up into the air to dodge and then responds with Dragon Pulse that deals mild damage to Infernape Niall orders Charizard to follow it up Hurricane and Infernape using dig to dodge so Niall decides to tell Charizard to use Blast Burn which sends Infernape flying out of the ground do massive damage to the fire-monkey Flint decides he is done seeing his starter getting thrown around by Charizard and Mega evolves Infernape Which upgrades Infernape's speed and special attack power output so Niall in kind decides to Mega evolve Charizard into Mega Charizard X and the fight continues.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Sinnoh, a young teenager boy named Barnaby Lee has returned home to Twin-Leaf Town after travelling through his grandparents' home region the Unova region walking along side him is his starter pokemon Samurott the final evolved form of the Unova water starter Oshawott as a kid Barnaby used to enjoy learning about the forgotten/Lost regional forms of pokemon with Samurott forgotten form being his favourite form as he before he could day dream anymore he finally reaches his home-town.

Now, back to the battle.

Niall would tell Charizard to continue to press his advantage over Infernape by ordering Mega Charizard X to use Air Slash with Mega Infernape trying to counter with Mega Punch which leads to Infernape being sent back down to the ground but still able too continue fighting Infernape then use's Flame Wheel and Charizard use Dragon Rush both moves collide in an explosion of red and purple energy that shakes the stadium to it's core and in the end Infernape falls down unconscious and returns to his base form with Niall and Charizard winning their first Battle in the Sinnoh region shocking Penny and Chiara and leaving Cynthia surprised at her son's new found Strength as a pokemon trainer those six months away have done Niall the world of good Interms of the strength of his pokemon and is excited to more of his older pokemon when Niall reaches the Sinnoh Pokemon League in 4 months time.

It's been a few hours since Niall's battle was Flint, and now Niall, Penny and Chiara are making their way over to Twin-Leaf Town to meet Professor Rowan Cynthia's mentor and the Place where Niall leaves his Pokemon that he isn't using are currently staying on the reverse in Professor Rowan's lab along Niall was also able to convince the girls to Fly over to Twin-Leaf Town because it would have taken over two weeks to get their by walking with Niall having recalled Corviknight with Penny and Chiara flying on Corviknight's back and Niall flying on Charizard's back off in the distance Niall can see Twin-Leaf Town this is where his second attempt at a pokemon league will begin.

That's all for this chapter, I hope that you've enjoyed it, the next part will be out as soon as possible and will revolve around the group meeting Barnaby, picking their own Sinnoh Starter and Niall find the Zorah egg but until next time I'll see you when the journey continues.