Chapter 1

This day could not have been more perfect—a clear blue sky accompanied by a soft warm summer breeze. No clouds were in sight as a calmful serene air in union with the sweet chirps of little birds set the scene. A large blossoming garden filled with flowers of every colour, a crystal blue pond near a white marble gazebo adorned in spiralling ivy and roses, overseen by a large luxurious mansion.

All was quiet. All was peaceful.

All until the sound of joyful cheers filled the air, followed by merry applause. A small flock of people surrounding a happy couple that were very much in their own world. Yes, today was a special day. A day filled with love and happiness, that would always be remembered. Today a member of the Bangtan clan wed his true love.

As Min Yoongi gazed into the adoring eyes of his blushing bride, dazzled by her beauty, the rest of the family admired them fondly. "They are so perfect together!" Mrs Kim exclaims, " And doesn't Emma look just divine!" Her husband, Kim Namjoon, turns to her with a warm smile, "They really do, my love. And I am so glad they finally got to have their wedding. It has been quite the perfect day." Mrs Kim smiles, "Quite. And does it not remind you of our wedding, honey? Such a lovely harmonious energy, filled with nothing but pure love and joy." Namjoon nods his head in agreement, his eyes shining. "Indeed it does my darling. It does indeed. It was the happiest day of our lives and now those two finally get to experience the same kind of joy. A happiness that is much deserved."

Nearby, two other men are watching the same scene with soft smiles. The elder of the two, with his broad shoulders and handsome good looks, turns to the younger who dons dark hair and a boxy smile. "Ah, what a lovely happy couple. Don't you agree Taehyung?" The younger turns to his elder brother, "Yes, they are but Seokjin..." Seokjin frowns at Taehyung. "What's wrong little bear?" Taehyung pouts, "It makes me feel so single." A slight smacking sound is heard as Seokjin facepalms at the younger's remarks. "Aish, you..." But he folds his arms with a slight smile, "I know what you mean Tae, I feel the same. But don't worry, your time will come. You shouldn't have much trouble as you're almost as handsome as your Jin hyung." Seokjin then strikes a pose, blowing a kiss into the air, "Of course, no one can be as handsome as me. It's virtually impossible. I'm World Wide Handsome after all!" He exclaims, tossing his hair sassily as Taehyung rolls his eyes at his older brother.

In the centre of all the attention was the happy couple. Min Yoongi gazed at his new wife with love and adoration. His hands were gently placed around her waist, holding her as close to his body as possible. His feline-like facial features beaming happily. His bride Min Emma stands adorned in a beautiful flowing white gown that sparkles in the soft light of the sunset behind them. Her eyes shine brightly as her hair flows down her back, in perfect ripples and curls. She gazes into her husband's eyes lovingly, one hand around his neck and the other placed on his soft cheek. "Finally this day is here and you're now mine forever," Yoongi murmurs softly into his lover's ear. Emma smiles warmly, "And now finally you're mine!"  Taking a long moment to admire his bride's beauty, Yoongi sighs, "You are so beautiful. An ethereal angel in that elegant ivory gown." A light dusting of pink appears over Emma's cheeks as she looks down, playing with Yoongi's tie. "And you are so handsome in this suit." She then sighs softly, looking into Yoongi's eyes once again. "I am so happy right now. Today has been so perfect. Like a fairytale dream come true."  Yoongi smirks, "That it has my love, but truth be told, I'll be even happier when we get to our hotel room."  Emma blushes hard as Yoongi licks his lips slowly, eyeing her up and down. He then leans closer, his lips grazing her ear. "Do you know why, my little kitten?" Emma shakes her head in response and he continues, deepening his voice. "I'll have you all to myself. It'll be just us alone together. And...no clothes..."    Emma gulps at this but a small smirk plays on her lips, "I can hardly wait, my love."