Babysitter

*At graveyard*

19 years old girl:*Putting a white tulips on one of the gravestone*...I know you are there...*Look at it*

Mammon:*Appear from the tree* Sorry...

*There's a few moments of silence*

Mammon:...Well-

19 years old girl: I'm sorry for poisoning you 3 months ago. I just want to see if your brothers care enough for you

Mammon: Well we manage to reconcile and everything seems gone back to normal. We still arguing but it's not that bad like before this

19 years old girl: I'm glad

Mammon:...I will give you a chance this time. But still, in many ways, why poison ?

19 years old girl: Reasons

Mammon: Really ?

19 years old girl: Consider lucky that you were only in coma. Not die

Mammon: Yeah yeah whatever. So, what are your plans ?

19 years old girl: I have a babysitting job to do...*Walk away*

Mammon:*Smile then look at the gravestone*....

"It's been awhile Lilian. Everyone is Devildom missed you. But Lucifer miss you the most..."

*At Shinogami Family house*

19 years old girl:*Arrive* Excu-

Himani: Asumi Nee-chan ^ω^ ! *Hug her*

Asumi:...*Smile faintly then pet her head* Where's your brother ?

Tagiru:*Arrive* Asumi ! *Hug her too* Are you here to babysit us like always ?

Asumi: Yeah. It'd been awhile

Tagiru: Our family are quite busy before this so we decided to help

Asumi: Well since you guys don't have any job to help the adults, I will babysit you guys like before this

Tagiru/Himani: Yeay !

*Few hours later*

Asumi:*Look at them through the window as they were playing* Just look at them...a really happy human kids...*Hear a creaking noise* Huh ? *Saw the storage room's door open*....

*As she planned to close the door, she take a peak inside and saw a box covered in blanket in which resulting curiosity get the best of her*

Asumi:*Went inside and take a closer look*....

*As she remove the blanket, there was a bunch of newspaper cut and documents. She started to take a look at few of it, making her realize something*

Asumi:...Mrs Kamashi is actually a second wife ? Then who is the first wife ? *Take another look at other documents then saw it*

"Hairi"

Asumi: Hairi is the first wife but the first marriage was an arranged marriage set up by Madam Shinogami...the kid's grandmother....after her death...the divorced happen...*Read it and started to understand*....The parents has been lying to their kids the whole time...there's also a record about Hairi got the custody on the first child...*Look at picture*...The child looks familiar...

*She then take a look at few newspaper cut and was speechless*

Asumi:...Hairi...

"Die from an illness. During that period of time...she and her daughter also was attacked...her daughter was never been found..."

Asumi:....So that means...

"Tagiru and Himani have a step-sister..."

*After that*

Asumi:*Leave the house after her babysitting job is done*....Why Mr and Mrs Shinogami lie...can't they just tell the truth ?

*At apartment*

Asumi:*Take out few letters from the mailbox until she saw Nemu* Ah. Nemu. You were quite late today

Nemu: Study with friends

Asumi: I see...*Look at Nemu until realize it* (Her looks...was she Hairi's lost daughter ?!)

Nemu:...Are you okay Asumi-San ?

Asumi:...*Snap back to reality* Ah-I'm fine don't worry...I was quite tired actually...well. I'm feeling nice so...wanna follow me to the nearby sushi restaurant ? My treat

Nemu: Really ?

Asumi:*Nooded*

Nemu:*Smile* Alright ! Let me put my stuff first *Went inside her apartment room*

Asumi:...Nemu...

"A poor child like you has suffer alot...I hope I can do anything to bring justice for you and your mother..."