Rakuyou

*Tokyo, Japan. At headquarters that belong to a group called Abnomaly Research Squad(ARS)*

Leader: Rakuyou. Do you have a moment ?

Rakuyou: Sure Captain Yorichi. Something happen ?

Yorichi:*Give a few photos* Some fishermens helicopter pilots has witness an odd-looking island. It was quite big and...

"It was devided into five. Seemingly took a form of a new region...*

Rakuyou:...Is that even possible ?

Yorichi: It's possible. If it was a hallucination...how can they saw the same thing ?

Rakuyou:...That make sense...have you tell this to others ?

Yorichi: I was planning to tell them but it looks like they were in their vacation mood so I don't want to bother them. Plus, the location was basically near Hyōgo Prefecture in Kansai Region. As I remember, you have a relatives that stay there right ?

Rakuyou: Yeah. My aunt and her family

Yorichi: I see...well...do you mind take a look of that case ?

Rakuyou: Sure. Probaly a thing to fill up my vacation day

Yorichi:*Smile* Good. Even though I treat all my crew as equal, I rely on you the most *Pat his shoulder* Good luck *Walk away*

Rakuyou:...Well good thing is I will going to spend my holiday there...

*Few hours later at Hyōgo Prefecture. Graveyard*

Rakuyou:*Put a small sheep plushie* Sorry I haven't visiting in awhile, Lilian. I was quite busy with my job...It's been a year since you gone...*Inhale and exhale*...It's also been awhile since I visit your family. Can't wait to meet them...

*After that, he leave. At Komado Family house*

Mrs Komado: Goodness Rakuyou ! It's been awhile...just look at you. Did you eat enough ? Just look how skinny you are

Rakuyou: I'm not that skinny Aunt Himiko. It's-

Himiko: Nonsense. You don't have to worry about your weight. Eating is one of the most important thing in our lives !

Rakuyou:...Ah...*Sigh then smile abit* Your still the same Aunt Himiko. Always spoil with food

Himiko: Your my favourite nephew afterall. Not just that, it's been awhile since you visiting us. I'm pretty sure Rosalina will be happy to see you

Rakuyou: Talking about Rosalina, where is she ?

Himiko: She will be back home quite late due to club activities. She will be home during evening same goes with your uncle. Come inside and I will serve you a tea and a cheesecake. I just make it earlier

Rakuyou:*Smile* Thank you aunt Himiko

*As he went inside and walk passed few framed pictures, one of it caught Rakuyou's attention*

Rakuyou: Hm ? *Look at it*...Aunt Himiko...who is this ? *Point at a recent family photo that include Lucifer*

Himiko: Ah. That's Lucifer. Lilian's boyfriend. That picture date back a year ago, 1 month after Lilian's death. He's such a kind man and a gentleman. Have a seat so I can tell more about Lucifer during his stay here

Rakuyou:...So...that makes him...your son-in-law ?

Himiko: Even though he never get to marry Lilian, he still our in-laws so it's not that awkward if you think about it *Walk to the kitchen*

Rakuyou:...*Look back at the picture*...Lucifer...wasn't that the name of a...fallen angel ?

"...Lilian...who is this man you have actually date ?...."