Three

⸻⸻

⸻⸻

As the years went by, time seemed to fly, and my fourth birthday was approaching rapidly, marking the beginning of my pre-school days. Mayu was absolutely thrilled about sending me off to kindergarten. She bought me numerous books, eager for me to have learning materials to take with me.

To be honest, I didn't quite understand the purpose of these books for kindergarten. It wasn't like I was starting "real" school, but I allowed her to buy them nonetheless. One of the books I received, I decided to use as a private journal. I wrote down everything I could remember from my past life, when Hiroki and Mayu would leave me alone. Though, aside from night, that was a rare occurrence. Despite my confidence that I wouldn't forget my previous life, I still felt a hint of fear that it might happen.

I also had to hide the book since if anybody found it, they'd send me to a mental hospital, for sure. So, using my clever little mind, I chose the perfect spot—behind the clock on the wall. I even taped it securely to the back of the clock, ensuring its secrecy.

This hidden journal became a small piece of reassurance for me, a way to preserve the memories and experiences of my past life, should anything unexpected happen. 

I wasn't worried that Mayu would find my hidden journal if she came to clean my room since we usually did it together. As soon as I learned how to walk and my speech got better, I asked her if we could take out all the All Might merchandise we had in the house. She was surprised by my request but agreed to help me out. Together, we gathered all the All Might memorabilia and carefully stored it in a box that she placed under the stairs inside the house.

I had big plans for that collection. In the future, I intended to sell those All Might items, and I was confident it would be a profitable venture. Waiting for around ten more years would likely make most of them go out of stock, causing their prices to skyrocket. I could already imagine the potential profits if I played my cards right. I also envisioned doing some online research once I obtained a phone or a computer, aiming to find the original prices of these items. With this knowledge in hand, I could gauge the potential profit margin I could achieve by selling the All Might merchandise at the right time.

 I carefully safeguarded the box of treasures, knowing that they held the potential for a prosperous future ahead.

"Come, Y/N! Let's go to the park!" Mayu said with a cheerful voice, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay." I mumbled out, walking towards her as she extended her hand out for me to hold on to. I grabbed it, and we were now on our way to the local park. The sun was shining brightly in the clear blue sky, and a gentle breeze carried the scent of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers.