Tomboy - Chapter 1: How not to be Feminine~ old story

Cringe warning! Level: 10000000/10 - I wrote this when I was 9....

Georgina Jones finds it very hard to be a girl. That's me. Since I was born she wanted to be a boy. My first word was "Tomboy". My first sentences were "I wanna be a boy", and "Why amI not a boy, Mama?". I hate dresses, scorn skirts and laugh at high heels. I scrunch up my nose at jewellery and, worst of all, make-up. I totally detest make-up. My heart starts beating hard and fast. I feel the temptation of running away. Once when I was little, my Mama tried putting make-up on her, for we were going somewhere important. I just screamed and ran away to hide. I think it is very unlike a boy to scream. That is the only time I screamed (so loud!), and I take pride (and comfort that everyone will think so) in it. It is also my only excuse. Almost nobody can get me. I wear (most of the time) boys clothes, played with boys toys when I was younger, want to see a race car driver when I grow up ,hang out (sometimes!) with boys, and still beat them in races. I am the second tallest person at school, and, according to some people, far by the prettiest, but I do not care about my looks. I have soft, silky hair that is very, very long, and is the colour of a hazel midnight (if there was such thing!). People said it reminded them of the ocean, it was so wavy. I would prefer it if people called me George, not Georgina. Another thing is (well, it's a secret, but I'm trusting you to keep it) that although I wants to cut my hair, I is afraid that it will go too curly. I am always up for a challenge (unless, of course, it includes jumping into fire or breaking school rules, stuff like that). I also have a favourite saying: If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.